neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Blackman! wrote:
I really want to go ahead and do something like that, but I wonder how many new users will actually understand they're supposed to PM a mod... Then again it'd be a litmus test to see if someone isn't retarded and knows how to follow rules and shit... Great now I'm sounding elitist as fuck haha

just float an announcement about it. i'm down with this idea.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

the group thing is at the admin level... Being real, I have no clue how to mess around with that stuff, I'm looking into it, but it looks like both Napalm and I can play around with the settings... I'll see if I can figure it out while not breaking things at the same time :coookieesssss:

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

Blackman! wrote:
the group thing is at the admin level... Being real, I have no clue how to mess around with that stuff, I'm looking into it, but it looks like both Napalm and I can play around with the settings... I'll see if I can figure it out while not breaking things at the same time :coookieesssss:

I've only got access to the admin control panel, not the moderator one.

I believe you can only create groups in the moderator control panel, as well as set permissions to the forums, and the default group. I'm not totally sure, though :cookieshmm:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Napalm Man wrote:
Blackman! wrote:

I've only got access to the admin control panel, not the moderator one.

I believe you can only create groups in the moderator control panel, as well as set permissions to the forums, and the default group. I'm not totally sure, though :cookieshmm:

I believe I have access to both, but I rarely use them and was never told how to do anything, so I figured some stuff out as I went along. It's a miracle I haven't deleted the forums for realz yet :coookieesssss:

I could look around and see if I can figure it out tomorrow. If something goes terribly wrong, then I guess......

illblamesum1else. :yeeeeahhhhh:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

S1eepy wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
I really want to go ahead and do something like that, but I wonder how many new users will actually understand they're supposed to PM a mod... Then again it'd be a litmus test to see if someone isn't retarded and knows how to follow rules and shit... Great now I'm sounding elitist as fuck haha

this; do it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

S1eepy wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
Blackman! wrote:

this; do it.

we're working on it... almost done

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

victoly!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Dear Spambots,
t('-'t)
<3 with mouth,
Neskimites

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24