neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Blackman! wrote:
I really want to go ahead and do something like that, but I wonder how many new users will actually understand they're supposed to PM a mod... Then again it'd be a litmus test to see if someone isn't retarded and knows how to follow rules and shit... Great now I'm sounding elitist as fuck haha

just float an announcement about it. i'm down with this idea.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
the group thing is at the admin level... Being real, I have no clue how to mess around with that stuff, I'm looking into it, but it looks like both Napalm and I can play around with the settings... I'll see if I can figure it out while not breaking things at the same time :coookieesssss:

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Blackman! wrote:
the group thing is at the admin level... Being real, I have no clue how to mess around with that stuff, I'm looking into it, but it looks like both Napalm and I can play around with the settings... I'll see if I can figure it out while not breaking things at the same time :coookieesssss:


I've only got access to the admin control panel, not the moderator one.

I believe you can only create groups in the moderator control panel, as well as set permissions to the forums, and the default group. I'm not totally sure, though :cookieshmm:

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Napalm Man wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
the group thing is at the admin level... Being real, I have no clue how to mess around with that stuff, I'm looking into it, but it looks like both Napalm and I can play around with the settings... I'll see if I can figure it out while not breaking things at the same time :coookieesssss:


I've only got access to the admin control panel, not the moderator one.

I believe you can only create groups in the moderator control panel, as well as set permissions to the forums, and the default group. I'm not totally sure, though :cookieshmm:

I believe I have access to both, but I rarely use them and was never told how to do anything, so I figured some stuff out as I went along. It's a miracle I haven't deleted the forums for realz yet :coookieesssss:

I could look around and see if I can figure it out tomorrow. If something goes terribly wrong, then I guess......



illblamesum1else. :yeeeeahhhhh:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
S1eepy wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
I really want to go ahead and do something like that, but I wonder how many new users will actually understand they're supposed to PM a mod... Then again it'd be a litmus test to see if someone isn't retarded and knows how to follow rules and shit... Great now I'm sounding elitist as fuck haha

just float an announcement about it. i'm down with this idea.


this; do it.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
S1eepy wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
I really want to go ahead and do something like that, but I wonder how many new users will actually understand they're supposed to PM a mod... Then again it'd be a litmus test to see if someone isn't retarded and knows how to follow rules and shit... Great now I'm sounding elitist as fuck haha

just float an announcement about it. i'm down with this idea.


this; do it.

we're working on it... almost done

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
victoly!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Dear Spambots,
t('-'t)
<3 with mouth,
Neskimites

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 583 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group