neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Oh, when we get 4 hours of game out of a 12 hour session, it's because half the group stops to do a smoke break sometimes, we order food, and we all haven't seen each other for awhile so we want to dick around and talk and catch up.

I really do want to continue that game, too, though, it's soo damn good. I'm excited about it.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Nameless88 wrote:
Oh, when we get 4 hours of game out of a 12 hour session, it's because half the group stops to do a smoke break sometimes, we order food, and we all haven't seen each other for awhile so we want to dick around and talk and catch up.

then continue doing that sort of stuff. your pnp needs will be covered shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:06 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

So. Regarding that game that we all had time for now that summer was starting. :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I think half the group having tiny babies is probably slowing that progress down, haha.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Nameless88 wrote:
I think half the group having tiny babies is probably slowing that progress down, haha.

Just use them as miniatures, dude.

Last edited by Morte_The_Skull on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 pm 
KSK Mastermind

ive always wanted to GM a game. but as stated by Locrian, any real regular meet up is pretty much out of the question due to logistics.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

well, we were going to have a game this Sunday, but it seems like the only people that can show up IRL are me, Crash and Nameless. I'm thinking this is going to be the final session. I'm gonna close out the game in some way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 am 
KSK Mastermind

spidey and brock might be there. brock just needs a ride i think.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

So this is the session I should murder all the other party members, is what you're saying.

I'm joking

probably

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:52 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

I'll let Brock know that I can give him a ride if he needs one. If we can get all but one there, it will be a good stopping session for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:57 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Have you guys looked at your fall schedules and possibly thought of a "The third saturday every month" or something? Maybe even RP through email during the weeks between and then have a big 4-6 hour thing on that Saturday?

Maybe even just meet up once a month and board/card game hard?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

What time are you guys going to be playing? (include timezone plz)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Possibly going to play on the 12th or 13th of October. Not sure which yet, but have confirmation from Crash and one other.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:11 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

12th is better for me. I have a game on the 13th (with Soruja and ExPostFacto, actually) that will be starting at 4:30 my time (so 7:30 Floridabutt time). If you do play on the 13th, an earlier in the day thing could probably work, but my preference is definitely the 12th.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:54 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
12th is better for me. I have a game on the 13th (with Soruja and ExPostFacto, actually) that will be starting at 4:30 my time (so 7:30 Floridabutt time). If you do play on the 13th, an earlier in the day thing could probably work, but my preference is definitely the 12th.

looks like everyone's best time is Sunday, EXCEPT for you :coookieesssss:

we're starting around 10 AM our time, probably, so I'll keep skype up and just buzz us when you're awake, I guess, heheh.

I'll tryi and get with you this week concerning the side thing Jimmy did, but no promises, we might have to do it after this weekend. Gonna be a busy week.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

That's fine, just let me know. Also, what level should I be?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:50 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Other game got moved (played it last night, and also holy shit my character in that game is a kobold ninja who rides on a worg and plays prog-rock music), so I'm totes available for tomorrow morning, albeit getting up at 7 A.M. my time MIGHT mean I'll be a tiny bit late (but, in my experience, so are you guys, typically, so it will probably coincide?)

Also, once again just checking, but the level for those of us who didn't take level adjustments or racial hit dice is 9, right?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:49 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Other game got moved (played it last night, and also holy shit my character in that game is a kobold ninja who rides on a worg and plays prog-rock music), so I'm totes available for tomorrow morning, albeit getting up at 7 A.M. my time MIGHT mean I'll be a tiny bit late (but, in my experience, so are you guys, typically, so it will probably coincide?)

Also, once again just checking, but the level for those of us who didn't take level adjustments or racial hit dice is 9, right?

Correct on the HD. Also, sry we're not playing yet...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Remind me, how much gold did we get, total?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

52,000 gold

So, what I'm doing here is estimating that the group will probably not have access to regular treasure or points of sale, due to the upcoming mission, so we're loading up now.

BTW, that Hydra was CR 15 and the Cleric was level 16 (CR 16 as well). You guys are mother fucking power-houses. Also, my enemies fail at saving throws.

RECAP!

The day began with a major food-hangover from the giant Bugbear BBQ where everyone ate Dragon Steaks. Hexis met with the group and explained that she needs the group for a mission to contact Tiamat (who owes the Shadow Elf people a favor). First, however, Hexis inquired about how this whole invasion began, especially regarding a rumor about how a major even revolved around some furniture.

Vee-Jir and Tarterous began to explain the finer points of Draco-Demonic crafting. Scyther even chimed in this time. Vee-Jir accented his explaination by demonstrating that he now possessed SPIDDADLE..... Hexis turned blue...

Hexis determined that the party was just.... silly.... and not actually criminally insane like the reports have said.

The final death toll of the invasion was relayed. 67 million dead, out of a population of 71 million.

Hexis also noted that the party saved a great number of civilians, and that Vee-Jir even traded his own soul for that of 20 innocents, which greatly helped her to the decision to not try and put them in prison. It was determined that SPIDDADLE was legally the property of Hexis, however, she would not try to take it back from Vee-Jir until after their mission was over, since he had technically traded his soul in the deal to acquire the item.

The group was then informed of how they could acquire some artifacts that would aid them in their mission. The party traveled to Acadia and Freeport before teleporting to the general vicinity of a treasure stash that Hexis and some others had set up several centuries ago after raiding a wizard's lair.

Upon reaching the forest, scouting was done by Jimmy as well as certain familiars. A clearing was located where all the trees had been chopped or burned down, with the exception of one. A large tree stood at the center of the clearing. It, as well as the 10 feet of grass around it were the only things in the clearing not burned. SPIDDALDLE was used on the tree, but it only caused it to glow (faerie fire).

Through the forest crashed an enormous beast - a Hydra with 12 heads, all of which breathed fire on the non-burning tree. A magnificent display of SURPRISE BUTT SEX!!! followed. Everyone commenced beating the ever loving shit out of this hydra, with the final blow coming from The Cleric (Donnie) who removed the beast's heart with some nasty magic. The creature tried to take as many with him as he could, but only succeeded in dropping Jimmy.

From the edge of the forest came a scream as the Hydra's "owner" presented himself. The Cleric's heart nearly stopped from his spell, which was not fully effective, but the follow up spell caused The Cleric to vanish leaving only his clothes. Vee-Jir declared SPIDDADLE and a cloud of butterflies gathered in the area, blinding most allies and the enemy alike. The group converged and proceeded to beat the living shit out of the Hydra's master. The master, sensing his death, tried to take as many of the group with him, and decided to cast Spontaneous Combustion on himself. Fortunately, everyone survived.

Investigation of The Cleric's clothes commenced, and they were gathered up. A squirrel began rustling through Tarterous's pockets, but was run off. It scampered up the non-burning tree. After further investigation the group figured out that the tree needed Cold, Acid, Electricity and Sonic energy to open. They also detected the magical nature of the Squirrel and figured out that The Cleric was still with them, only fuzzy.

The party ended the session each obtaining 52,000 gold as well as a bag full of gems and a new pet squirrel, who just happens to have seen into the face of insanity and can pull hearts from its victim's still beating chest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:37 pm 
KSK Mastermind

i dont know how to buy things.... :/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Crashman wrote:
i dont know how to buy things.... :/

Heh. Yeah, I hear this a lot. We'll get together sometime soon. And / or send me messages with questions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Been quite a while since we're said anything about the game. I know everyone's kinda done with it, but I'd like to get a final session together to put an ending to it all. There's several outcomes that can still be affected by a little roleplaying and / or a final combat or two. Want to plan this one pretty far in advance, if possible, so we can make sure everyone can come. What's everyone's schedule look like for late May / early June? Is it still possible to have it at Crash's place, or is the new apartment too small?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8