neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Nameless88 wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
oh shit; a girl new person. quick, everybody reply.
:awesome:

Fixed. ^

I did the same thing to the guys who posted their first message on here, too. I know she's not going to show us her tits or whatever if we respond to her, and I frankly really don't care either way. It is kind of cool that our server isn't a total sausage fest, though, I guess. Plus, I totally stole her chair design from her bakery in the game for the Citadel, so, I kinda owe her a proper welcome to the forums.


In summation:
S1eepy,
Image
y u no nice?


i'll show you my hairy tits if it makes you feel better.
i was going to post after your brother did, but i was waiting for one more.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Already way ahead of you, S1eepy.



:awesome:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:33 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
he, sadly, lacks my pirate chest.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
My memory might be fuzzy from not seeing you for like...5 years, but he does kinda look like you, haha. :coookieesssss: Like, maybe not Doppleganger, but, like, you and him are standing next to each other, and one of us has a gun, and is like "Which one is the real Sleepy?" and you go "It's me!" And he's all "Don't believe him!" and then you say something selfless like "You'll have to shoot us both" and we know it's you, because the other is a robot clone, and they can't feel love. :cookieshmm:


So, point being, welcome to Liger and everyone else, haha.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Nameless88 wrote:
My memory might be fuzzy from not seeing you for like...5 years, but he does kinda look like you, haha. :coookieesssss: Like, maybe not Doppleganger, but, like, you and him are standing next to each other, and one of us has a gun, and is like "Which one is the real Sleepy?" and you go "It's me!" And he's all "Don't believe him!" and then you say something selfless like "You'll have to shoot us both" and we know it's you, because the other is a robot clone, and they can't feel love. :cookieshmm:

yeah, he does kinda look like me, but all people with dark hair and beards kinda look the same. little known fact: Hitler was only after a single jew.
i went looking around for a picture of me, but i don't have a single one where you can tell what i look like.
looks like you get some lazer mouth since i actually went digging through my pb acct.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image


Nameless88 wrote:
So, point being, welcome to Liger and everyone else, haha.

prepare to be assimilated

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Trippy ass picture, man. But, uh, with all the psychedelic/philosophical/(I don't even know what to call it) you talk about on here, I wouldn't be surprised if you woke up some mornings looking like that, haha. :awesome:

I think the dark hair and goatee is what reminded me of you when I saw that video, haha.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Nameless88 wrote:
Trippy ass picture, man. But, uh, with all the psychedelic/philosophical/(I don't even know what to call it) you talk about on here, I wouldn't be surprised if you woke up some mornings looking like that, haha. :awesome:

I think the dark hair and goatee is what reminded me of you when I saw that video, haha.


nah. not even when i'm dosed do things look like that. hallucinogenics aren't anything like what anyone who hasn't tried them thinks they are. they affect how your brain processes information. their affects vary greatly from person to person. more importantly, how you've prepared for the trip totally changes the experience. basically; they open doors of thought which you would never have even come across without the experience. for instance: Francis Crick discovered the double helix structure of DNA during an acid trip. The Beatles also owe much of their critical acclaim to the effects the drug had on their lives; helping to progress music as a whole.

that isn't to say LSD is not a dangerous drug. it is. only certain types of people should probably ever ingest the substance for specific reasons. mushrooms on the other hand; these are something that i strongly believe that everyone should try once in their life under appropriate conditions as a rites of passage type of thing. anyone whose been down that road before will totally understand what i mean. anyone who hasn't will have not even the slightest clue in spite of infinite research, and should suspend judgment.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 am 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
CRASHYKINS SIGHTED! Post here already, YOU CANNOT HIDE!!!

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
im Crashykins (Crashman was taken by a bunch of faggots)
outside of minecraft i go by many names. Mostly Jessie
my twitter is @Arcaspiff
http://www.facebook.com/Koutetsu
I currently reside in Middleburg Florida

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
fuck yeah. we almost have the whole crew on board now.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
S1eepy wrote:
fuck yeah. we almost have the whole crew on board now.



Blackheart has been sighted.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:52 pm 
Offline
Dragon Slaying NESkimite
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:52 pm
Posts: 12842
Location: Seattle, WA
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
fuck yeah. we almost have the whole crew on board now.



Blackheart has been sighted.



NO FUCKING WAY

_________________
xkcd must die.
Nameless wrote:
Do you mind? He's on official trolling business. Very important. :redv:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Fallout wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
fuck yeah. we almost have the whole crew on board now.



Blackheart has been sighted.



NO FUCKING WAY


Image

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:18 pm 
Offline
The so-called robot with admin powers
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:08 pm
Posts: 17391
Location: Deep Within My Room's Darkness
8)

_________________
Signature Created By BlackHeart
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:08 pm 
Offline
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 794
Location: Orlando FL
Minecraft Name: Stomphoof
Real Name:Clayton
Twitter Handle: KommandantClay
Facebook: Ask Blackheart :P
Current city: Orlando FL

Intro: I am your friendly neighborhood MOLEMAN. Come explore my MoleHole. Yes, I said that.

_________________
My Little Corner of the Web


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 pm 
Offline
Goomba
Goomba
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 65
Minecraft Name: OmegaLambda
Real Name: Eric
Twitter Handle: N/A
Facebook: **********
Current city: Seattle, WA

Intro:

Hey all,
I'm new here. Shrike mentioned this place to me, so I thought I'd check it out. The upcoming survival event sounds really cool. I've been playing Minecraft since July 2010. IRL, I'm an Engineering student at UW and an avid airsofter.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 am 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 3917
Hey ya! I've missed ya all! I just got Minecraft, so once I am used to the mechanics of the game I'll drop in every now and then. Its going to be kinda hard to do often when the semester starts up. I help run a campus office, the president of our Queer student organization, and other things all while being a student. So, I should be responsible... But I do need to chill out more often, so who knows? Maybe I'll turn into a junkie.

Minecraft Name: Sanctusorium
Real Name: Emily
Twitter Handle: escolvin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmilySColvin
Current city: Columbia, MO

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 am 
Offline
Dragon Slaying NESkimite
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:52 pm
Posts: 12842
Location: Seattle, WA
S1eepy wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
oh shit; a girl new person. quick, everybody reply.
:awesome:

Fixed. ^

I did the same thing to the guys who posted their first message on here, too. I know she's not going to show us her tits or whatever if we respond to her, and I frankly really don't care either way. It is kind of cool that our server isn't a total sausage fest, though, I guess. Plus, I totally stole her chair design from her bakery in the game for the Citadel, so, I kinda owe her a proper welcome to the forums.


In summation:
S1eepy,
Image
y u no nice?


i'll show you my hairy tits if it makes you feel better.

wjat
i was going to post after your brother did, but i was waiting for one more.

_________________
xkcd must die.
Nameless wrote:
Do you mind? He's on official trolling business. Very important. :redv:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
i just got minecraft, my account name is frnk

edit:

Minecraft Name: frnk
Real Name: Dave Quills
Facebook: facebook.com/davehadley
Current city: Newcastle, Australia

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Last edited by gimp on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:27 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
gimp wrote:
i just got minecraft, my account name is frnk

kk; you should have build permissions now

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
S1eepy wrote:
gimp wrote:
i just got minecraft, my account name is frnk

kk; you should have build permissions now

i'll start looking for somewhere to make a home then

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:22 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
my rl friend wants to help me build stuff, but he can't sign up to the forum. Can you give Vyrnarcu building permission?

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
i'm on it now

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:50 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
edit: he's not in the DB yet. he needs to join the server once before i can promote him.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who are you?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Sleepy, I already got him.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group