neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:50 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

There's been all sorts of rumors and allusions that there's gonna be a lot of characters. I personally am really hoping for the Old Man from the original Zelda. I'm sure we'll see a Goron with a badass battle hammer and a Gerudo with those twin scimitars. I also think it'd be cool to see Marin maybe using her singing voice and summoning animals to attack.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

My guess is if we get a playable Goron it'll be Darunia, playable Gerudo is will be...what was it, Naburoo? The sage of the desert from Ocarina. Zora could go a few ways, but really I'd not be shocked if we got Ruto, although Mikau would be awesome, with his guitar as a weapon.

I'd love to see Kafei as a playable character, although I guess he doesn't do much combat-wise...but then again neither does Agitha, and she looks awesome in this. I think it's pretty much a given we'll get some incarnation of "farm-girl", be it Malon, Marin, Romani, Cremia, or what have you. A playable version of Tetra, with pirate weapons, would be incredible, but I don't know how likely that is with Zelda already playable. Also, Groose is basically a necessity.

Thing is, outside of the OoT sages and a few others, most weapon-wielding humanoid Zelda characters are villains, so it gets to a point where it's not unreasonable to expect something like Happy Mask Salesman (and associated nightmares). I also would love if Skull Kid was playable, since he and Link did part on somewhat amiable terms, and I mean, Skull Kid is amazing.

I'm kind of more excited thinking about this than the new Smash Bros. That's weird.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Here's hoping for Tingle.
Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:03 am 

Morte, i think Skull Kid is a safe bet. They've said that popular characters are getting in and Nintendo KNOWS Majora's Mask has a lot of fans. I can't see Skull Kid NOT getting in. I'd love to see Tetra but honestly I'd be happy to see any of the Wind Waker styled characters in this game. Imagine seeing Toon Link in this style. That'd be hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:52 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:09 pm 
KSK Mastermind

i need that game inside me... what exactly was going on with the classic zelda screens?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:21 am 
The so-called robot with admin powers

Crashman wrote:
i need that game inside me... what exactly was going on with the classic zelda screens?

I think its maps.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:11 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Mario Kart Wii-U DLC announced.

$8 per pack, or $12 to prebuy together (also, deluxe owners get cash back until december this year, so you know).

Each pack contains 3 drivers, 4 karts, and 8 tracks. So, you know, 6 drivers, 8 karts, and 16 tracks for $12. Buy both packs gets 8 color templates for Yoshi and Shy-guy right now.

DLC contains: Link, Villager, Tanooki Mario, Peach the Cat, an F-Zero race track, an Animal Crossing Race track, and much more.

Now that, that is some damn fine looking DLC. The price is very, very good for the amount given, too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Now they're just teasing us. "Oh, you want a new F-Zero game? Here's the Blue Falcon-inspired cart for Mario Kart 8"
That said, I'll be getting them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm 
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital

Bogey wrote:
Mario Kart Wii-U DLC announced.

$8 per pack, or $12 to prebuy together (also, deluxe owners get cash back until december this year, so you know).

Each pack contains 3 drivers, 4 karts, and 8 tracks. So, you know, 6 drivers, 8 karts, and 16 tracks for $12. Buy both packs gets 8 color templates for Yoshi and Shy-guy right now.

DLC contains: Link, Villager, Tanooki Mario, Peach the Cat, an F-Zero race track, an Animal Crossing Race track, and much more.

Now that, that is some damn fine looking DLC. The price is very, very good for the amount given, too.

You on here talkin' up Mario Kart while the game was being played! Iggy Koopa in a fuckin' Benzo.

http://youtu.be/B1NmQ20Hpow?list=UUvPwh5Xuue_Dai4w8q-rx5A

Now that I've updated the game, it seems Nintendo is just gonna wave this shit in my face until it comes out. Kinda messed up. Also, I'm glad to know that this was a planned announcement, because otherwise Nintendo is leaky as fuck.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:16 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Assassin's Creed Unity will run at 900p/30fps on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Next Gen AMIRITE?

Seriously, I'm getting pissed at both Sony, Microsoft and most game developers. We're taking a fucking step BACKWARDS in gaming because they used shit for parts to make their shitty "Next Gen" consoles that are now WORSE than some games on PS3/X360.

Hell, don't even get me started on PC running 1440p on most games with better FPS than 30.
Of course, this is only going to cause shit ports to PC because they make shit games for consoles.

Progress right here, this is what we are calling progress.

Fuck Sony and Microsoft.

... Nintendo's still cool though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:07 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

....I, uh, think games look really good and fine and the need to jump into higher graphics/framerates should be spent by teams on making those same jumps and innovations in gameplay instead? Again, tired point, but look at what Nintendo did with the Wii or Gamecube. There were beautiful games that were beautiful because they had to work with that "limitation". Whatever, I know I'm weird.

But hey, you want a 60FPS, 1080P 4-player split-screen game? Mario Kart 8. You want a 60FPS, 1080P 4-player fighting game? Smash Bros for Wii-U. I'm going to presume that Zelda, Mario, and all other Nintendo games will also hit the 60FPS/1080P graphics showing off as well. This forum isn't anti-Nintendo, but man...so many people that make these complaints then shit on the Wii-U. "It doesn't have games". Yeah, because all of you people didn't buy it. Long term shot: if tons of people buy it, people have to develop for it. But, again, biased pipe dream, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

remember when rare had multiple innovative teams competing against each other in-house?

*fires up the n64*

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Brb, busting a nut

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Rockband 4 + previous DLC will be re-downloadable. (They're wanting all, but are trying at worst to get 95% of it reuploaded for Rockband 4)

So, yeah, I'm basically set for the rest of the year in gaming: Zelda, Star Fox, Rock Band 4.......oooooooooooh man.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:31 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I heard it won't have the keyboard again, which kinda bums me out.

But I'm looking forward to there being new instruments coming out, because I love Rock Band, but those things broke from bringing them to conventions every year for like 5 years, and it's hard to find a good one in the stores now since RB3 ones are out of print, I think.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Fallout 4.
11/10/15.

That is all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Fallout 4

Rock band 4

new Mario & Luigi RPG that is also a new Paper Mario RPG

good week.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126