neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
Dunno who all is getting one but pre-empting this shit

Mine is 4983-4930-7160
Image

SNIFFIT - 2921 - 9096 - 2994

SANCTUSORIOUMOUM - 1332-7717-8762

BOWGI - 1075-0724-4250

CRASHANDTHEBOYSMAN - 3136-6586-4331

_________________
Image


Last edited by TheBatman on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
They're still using friend codes?

*faith in Nintendo wanes*

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Bubble Man wrote:
They're still using friend codes?

*faith in Nintendo wanes*


1 Friend code for the entire system. So your friend card is completely unique and connects you through all games.

tl;dr Friend Code = Gamertag

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
Bubble Man wrote:
They're still using friend codes?

*faith in Nintendo wanes*


Way to be uninformed pal :coookieesssss:

Yeah Bogey is right, it's basically a gamertag or whatever

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Except gamertags are easy to remember and can be easily shared with others. I feel like friend codes just make online gaming unnecessarily complicated.

That being said, I haven't gotten a 3DS yet - although I plan on it when the game library improves.

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:41 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Bubble Man wrote:
Except gamertags are easy to remember and can be easily shared with others. I feel like friend codes just make online gaming unnecessarily complicated.

That being said, I haven't gotten a 3DS yet - although I plan on it when the game library improves.


So 1 Gamertag isn't complicated but 1 friend code is?

:cookieshmm:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Bogey wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Except gamertags are easy to remember and can be easily shared with others. I feel like friend codes just make online gaming unnecessarily complicated.

That being said, I haven't gotten a 3DS yet - although I plan on it when the game library improves.


So 1 Gamertag isn't complicated but 1 friend code is?

:cookieshmm:

Off the top of your head, what's your Wii friend code?

How about your xbox gamertag?

Get it?

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Bubble Man wrote:
Bogey wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Except gamertags are easy to remember and can be easily shared with others. I feel like friend codes just make online gaming unnecessarily complicated.

That being said, I haven't gotten a 3DS yet - although I plan on it when the game library improves.


So 1 Gamertag isn't complicated but 1 friend code is?

:cookieshmm:

Off the top of your head, what's your Wii friend code?

How about your xbox gamertag?

Get it?

he's blunt but he's got a point.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm
Posts: 8559
Location: My house
illblamesum1else wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Bogey wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Except gamertags are easy to remember and can be easily shared with others. I feel like friend codes just make online gaming unnecessarily complicated.

That being said, I haven't gotten a 3DS yet - although I plan on it when the game library improves.


So 1 Gamertag isn't complicated but 1 friend code is?

:cookieshmm:

Off the top of your head, what's your Wii friend code?

How about your xbox gamertag?

Get it?

he's blunt but he's got a point.


Then there's your Steam name, PSN tag, AIM, Skype, MSN, email, lolwut...

Seriously, usernames. There's a fuckton of them, so we have to remember numbers too? :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
You don't need to remember it; it takes like 3 seconds to look it up, goddamn

Bogey I know you have one where is your code fool

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:44 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
TheBatman wrote:
You don't need to remember it; it takes like 3 seconds to look it up, goddamn

Bogey I know you have one where is your code fool


actually HILARIOUS story....I can't find it. I feel retarded. This is kinda how I feel when I get stuck on a puzzle/portion of a lego star wars game.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
Bogey wrote:
TheBatman wrote:
You don't need to remember it; it takes like 3 seconds to look it up, goddamn

Bogey I know you have one where is your code fool


actually HILARIOUS story....I can't find it. I feel retarded. This is kinda how I feel when I get stuck on a puzzle/portion of a lego star wars game.


an eternity of facepalms for you

Click the orange smiley face on the top of the home menu to access your friends list, then look at your profile card thing

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:11 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
Bats you're all added

2921 - 9096 - 2994

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 3917
A number is easier to remember than some asshole with the name of t4u10ver4evrahbr0 or something like that. Both systems are not that big of a deal though.

That said, here is my number:

1332-7717-8762

Added bats and Snifit.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
1075-0724-4250

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 pm 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
less being bitchy butthurt "fraid of numberzomg" faggots, and more trading those numbers. Which i hope to have some soon.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Codes
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
my friend code is 3136-6586-4331 ADD ME

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:16 am 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
Toss your Mii QRs up in this bitch too

Also someone sticky this mofo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
Image

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 am 
Offline
The so-called robot with admin powers
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:08 pm
Posts: 17390
Location: Deep Within My Room's Darkness
Stickified.

_________________
Signature Created By BlackHeart
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Image

5112-3841-9061

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
1461-6784-1921

I have no idea how to QR code, though. :coookieesssss: How did I get here, I'm no good at computer

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Go to Mii Maker.

Touch at bottom where it says QR Code/Image Options

Touch Save Mii as QR Code

Choose a Mii and save it to the SD Card

Put the SD Card into your computer, and upload the picture to the internet.

??????

Profit?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Ah, duh. Thanks, man :awesome:

Attachment:
HNI_0001.JPG
HNI_0001.JPG [ 30.67 KiB | Viewed 11111 times ]


There we go.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group