neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

If you could play a MMO with the NESkimites, which MMO would you play?
DC Universe Online 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Conan: Unchained 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Terra 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
PSO2 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Hawken 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
World Of Warcraft on a private server (Molten) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Something else? Please Suggest. 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:48 pm 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
BlackHeart wrote:
we're on Mindflayer


yes, yes we are.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm
Posts: 8559
Location: My house
@Cid_Highwind :coookieesssss:
Also oddly enough on Mindflayer. >.>

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
What about Path of Exile?

Pretty good so far, from what I've seen, and it's free to play, too, apparently. But, I think they offer microtransactions or something.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Doritos Crash Course 2 just came out :awesome:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:05 am 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:36 am
Posts: 3867
Location: Brisbane, Australia
illblamesum1else wrote:
Doritos Crash Course 2 just came out :awesome:

Count yourself lucky I don't play my Xbox anymore...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:09 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm
Posts: 8559
Location: My house
Nameless88 wrote:
What about Path of Exile?

Pretty good so far, from what I've seen, and it's free to play, too, apparently. But, I think they offer microtransactions or something.


They do, but it's minor things mostly. Some extra stash space, cosmetic changes... nothing that causes it to be P2W.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 am 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
its not on the list and isnt free, but i will be playing FFXIV when the relaunch comes out.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
if/when it is funded I think this free-to-play game might scratch everybody's itch.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze ... e?ref=live

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:34 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Cid_Highwind wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
What about Path of Exile?

Pretty good so far, from what I've seen, and it's free to play, too, apparently. But, I think they offer microtransactions or something.


They do, but it's minor things mostly. Some extra stash space, cosmetic changes... nothing that causes it to be P2W.


It's pretty fun so far from what I've seen. That skill tree is fucking crazy, too. I'm playing a ranger. If anyone else wants to join in and play, too, lemme know.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:15 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 7001
Nameless88 wrote:
Cid_Highwind wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
What about Path of Exile?

Pretty good so far, from what I've seen, and it's free to play, too, apparently. But, I think they offer microtransactions or something.


They do, but it's minor things mostly. Some extra stash space, cosmetic changes... nothing that causes it to be P2W.


It's pretty fun so far from what I've seen. That skill tree is fucking crazy, too. I'm playing a ranger. If anyone else wants to join in and play, too, lemme know.

Maybe. What does it play like? I'm not too into Diablo-esque games, and I can't tell from the trailer if that's what this is or not.

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:23 am 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:36 am
Posts: 3867
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I was playing Path of Exile for a bit, but no one else would play it with me so I quit and uninstalled it.
As far as I remember it's very Diablo-y, lots of clicking on things to death and picking up all the things and there's like a million skills to spend points on.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
It's very diablo-like, but it's also a bit more elaborate, I guess, too?

There's one giant skill tree that everyone shares together, and your character class just determines your start point on the skill tree. There's no money in the game, your money is scrolls of town portal and identify scrolls, basically, and above that you have orbs that you can change the properties of your magic items with. Like, reroll stats on it and stuff.

It's very interesting. But, the play style is very diablo-like. Oh, and instead of having to get healing potions and stock up on those, you have a hot bar of 5 slots that you can fill with health/mana/whatever potions, and those recharge when you kill monsters.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm
Posts: 8559
Location: My house
The skill tree reminds me of Final Fantasy X's Sphere Grid. :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group