neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 pm 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14670
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/1_kf6pho1o

I lol'd

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
http://animalnewyork.com/2013/tila-tequ ... -warriors/

:cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshmm:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 am 
Offline
NESkimo International Affairs moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
Posts: 7800
Location: Spittal - AUSTRIA
Bogey wrote:
http://animalnewyork.com/2013/tila-tequilas-descent-nazism-parallel-universes-reptilian-illuminati-warriors/

:cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshmm:


I guess she caught some sort of mental degradation virus from the time she was at that Juggalo gathering?

_________________
Nameless88 wrote:
Next stop, making fun of platypus. It's a trollfari!


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:10 am 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
TheGuyFromAustria wrote:
Bogey wrote:
http://animalnewyork.com/2013/tila-tequilas-descent-nazism-parallel-universes-reptilian-illuminati-warriors/

:cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshmm:


I guess she caught some sort of mental degradation virus from the time she was at that Juggalo gathering?


Hard to degrade a fuck-tard further past her starting point, but it has been known to happen.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:32 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
I don't know why, but this is my favorite conspiracy theory ever.

http://doppels.proboards.com/thread/230?page=5

here you can start on page 1 of the thread:

http://doppels.proboards.com/thread/230

EDIT: This forum is going to suck up weeks of my life while I read some of this. I is amazed.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
LocrianDm wrote:
TheGuyFromAustria wrote:
Bogey wrote:
http://animalnewyork.com/2013/tila-tequilas-descent-nazism-parallel-universes-reptilian-illuminati-warriors/

:cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshuh: :cookieshmm:


I guess she caught some sort of mental degradation virus from the time she was at that Juggalo gathering?


Hard to degrade a fuck-tard further past her starting point, but it has been known to happen.


i think it's nice, she's found the perfect niche

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:30 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Do you like comics, movies, television, or video games?
Are hockey jerseys awesome? (only answer: they're the best sports jersey)

Custom number and name too
http://geekyjerseys.com/

few samples:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:18 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Bogey wrote:
Do you like comics, movies, television, or video games?
Are hockey jerseys awesome? (only answer: they're the best sports jersey)

Custom number and name too
http://geekyjerseys.com/

few samples:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I've wanted to buy something from them for years now, but they only ever have one or two at a time, with old jerseys on display. And whenever the current offer is a good one, I don't have the money...

EDIT: I've really wanted a Rogue Squadron jersey for a long time, but even if it's available and I have the money, it's easily confused for a Flyers jersey at a distance. I can't willingly do that to myself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
the Zelda one is available now. I really like it, but I think I'd rather hold out for the Jaynestown Mudders

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 am 
Offline
NESkimo International Affairs moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
Posts: 7800
Location: Spittal - AUSTRIA
I'd really want that Metroid one... but I just don't do sports wear.

_________________
Nameless88 wrote:
Next stop, making fun of platypus. It's a trollfari!


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/3/57 ... basketball

This is probably one of the most entertaining reads I've seen in a long time. One man breaks NBA 2k14 and systematically destroys the NBA. Viewing the results.

Even if you aren't a basketball fan. It is a very, very enjoyable ride.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group