neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:43 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
BowserFool wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG you guys are hillarious. LOL

dudes, picking up girls with the NES hehe, if you want a real chick that actually does enjoy playing video games, use an xbox 360 and play gears of war and halo 3! Now, this coming from a me, a girl's point of view (because, i am a girl) i'm a sophomore in college and I play my xbox all the time. and OMG, that is how i met my boyfriend who lives 4 doors down from me. We've been dating for a year tomorrow and we play halo 3 all the time and i just got him another year of xbox live for xmas. now don't get me wrong, the occasional super smash bros on the gamecube is nice, and soon one of us is getting a wii for brawl. I have my N64 in my room, playing goldeneye brings in a crowd all the time. I also have my NES in my dorm room as well as my Super NES and i do play them but, not as much as my 360. I have a nice HDTV and yeah, it makes college awesome.

anyway, then again, i am no ordinary prissy plastic barbie girl. I snowboard, play softball, soccer, swim and i even played football in high school for a year as a wide out and a corner back. I'm not fat, and not ugly and i don't party or smoke (i think drinking is dumb). I just like guy stuff more then girl stuff and my boyfriend and i enjoy playing xbox together, going paintballing and... other stuff =P We also enjoy playing magic (the card game) and warhammer 40k... and i do enjoy heavy metal and rock... why else would i be a part of this site! The NESkimos are teh awesome. If you really want to find the girls that actually enjoy the gaming and aren't faking it, good luck, because there aren't many out there, and play the hardcore games and never say a girl sucks at video games ever. I'm a happy level 43 in lone wolves in halo 3. And... um... yeah, hope you guys find the girl you're looking for.

(oh, and do your homework, i might play games all the time, but i still get A's and B's... which helps unless you want to get kicked out of college)

Unless, y'know, we'd prefer to display the games and activities we personally enjoy, in order to draw in females with similar interests, rather than displaying a set of criteria apparently designed by you to pick up girls who are like you.

And yes.
Tits or GTFO

Don't worry, it's a standard interwebs greeting.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Fallout wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
BowserFool wrote:

dudes, picking up girls with the NES hehe, if you want a real chick that actually does enjoy playing video games, use an xbox 360 and play gears of war and halo 3! Now, this coming from a me, a girl's point of view (because, i am a girl) i'm a sophomore in college and I play my xbox all the time. and OMG, that is how i met my boyfriend who lives 4 doors down from me. We've been dating for a year tomorrow and we play halo 3 all the time and i just got him another year of xbox live for xmas. now don't get me wrong, the occasional super smash bros on the gamecube is nice, and soon one of us is getting a wii for brawl. I have my N64 in my room, playing goldeneye brings in a crowd all the time. I also have my NES in my dorm room as well as my Super NES and i do play them but, not as much as my 360. I have a nice HDTV and yeah, it makes college awesome.

anyway, then again, i am no ordinary prissy plastic barbie girl. I snowboard, play softball, soccer, swim and i even played football in high school for a year as a wide out and a corner back. I'm not fat, and not ugly and i don't party or smoke (i think drinking is dumb). I just like guy stuff more then girl stuff and my boyfriend and i enjoy playing xbox together, going paintballing and... other stuff =P We also enjoy playing magic (the card game) and warhammer 40k... and i do enjoy heavy metal and rock... why else would i be a part of this site! The NESkimos are teh awesome. If you really want to find the girls that actually enjoy the gaming and aren't faking it, good luck, because there aren't many out there, and play the hardcore games and never say a girl sucks at video games ever. I'm a happy level 43 in lone wolves in halo 3. And... um... yeah, hope you guys find the girl you're looking for.

(oh, and do your homework, i might play games all the time, but i still get A's and B's... which helps unless you want to get kicked out of college)

Unless, y'know, we'd prefer to display the games and activities we personally enjoy, in order to draw in females with similar interests, rather than displaying a set of criteria apparently designed by you to pick up girls who are like you.

And yes.
Tits or GTFO

No.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:52 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

illblamesum1else wrote:
Fallout wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
BowserFool wrote:

And yes.
Tits or GTFO

No.

I didn't say she didn't have to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:43 pm 
Microgoomba
Microgoomba

All i'm saying is if you want to pick up the girls that actually like to game, and play the games you like, you should play those with your door open to see who wanders by, it doesn't just have to be NES (unless that is all you like to play which there is nothing wrong with), just as long as you aren't saying that girls aren't capable of playing bloody games like gears or ... well halo isn't very bloody but you know what i mean. and it is a good way to get more guy friends too, they see you playing some game X and they like game X as well you are now new friends.

I'm not trying to put any of you down or anything. So don't take it offensivly. I just found some of your discussions funny and chuckled on the inside for a few seconds.

other advice:

it helps if your dorm (and school) is co-ed =P (obviously)

and make sure you major in something you actually like or school will be hell

if you don't know what you want to do, take general education classes in random fields like psychology, or geology or something and maybe you'll find something that interests you and then you'll know what you want to major in and etc.

and take showers and do laundry... if your room is yucky, and stuff is growing on the walls and you smell like shit, no matter what you do, no chick, unless she is a mess as well, will date you... or... do *anything* with you.

true story: one kid in our dorm ate nothing but ramen noodles and developed a rash and then a fever and was looking real bad so he finally went to the doctor and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, so they did some tests and then they finally realized that he had scurvey (meaning he had no vitamin C in his body... it is the thing pirates used to get) and it hasn't been diagnosed in so long the doctors were baffled and so he took some vitamin C pills and was better. moral of the story... don't only eat ramen.

watch out for the freshmen 15, dining halls are great, but don't go overboard.

I don't know about every college but in our dorms, if you plug in your xbox 360 into the ethernet port, you can have an instant lan party from your room with the entire dorm you are in.

you guys are awesome, good luck, God Bless, unless you don't believe in God, then just... bless? =P lol whatever

peace out :\m/:

sorry if i sounded... um... bad earlier... i didn't mean what i said in a bad way at all

and no tits for you! find your own. wow that sounded ... wrong... (i'd hope you knew where your... tits were)... i mean, go find your own girl and yeah... i'll GTFO now.

(hehe GTFO was a halo game type my boyfriend and i created... it had zombies!)

*prances off in to the happy pink flowers and then died a horrible death involving fire dragons, zombies and pink vampire elephants*

}

ahh, the infinit loopage...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:11 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

tl;dr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:23 am 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

illblamesum1else wrote:
tl;dr

BAN!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:08 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

re: post in random though thread.
So i'm going to have to start paying attention to this thread.

Fallout wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
tl;dr

BAN!

ts;dr

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:30 pm 
Bucket Of Flud

BowserFool wrote:
All i'm saying is if you want to pick up the girls that actually like to game, and play the games you like, you should play those with your door open to see who wanders by, it doesn't just have to be NES (unless that is all you like to play which there is nothing wrong with), just as long as you aren't saying that girls aren't capable of playing bloody games like gears or ... well halo isn't very bloody but you know what i mean. and it is a good way to get more guy friends too, they see you playing some game X and they like game X as well you are now new friends.

I'm not trying to put any of you down or anything. So don't take it offensivly. I just found some of your discussions funny and chuckled on the inside for a few seconds.

other advice:

it helps if your dorm (and school) is co-ed =P (obviously)

and make sure you major in something you actually like or school will be hell

if you don't know what you want to do, take general education classes in random fields like psychology, or geology or something and maybe you'll find something that interests you and then you'll know what you want to major in and etc.

and take showers and do laundry... if your room is yucky, and stuff is growing on the walls and you smell like shit, no matter what you do, no chick, unless she is a mess as well, will date you... or... do *anything* with you.

true story: one kid in our dorm ate nothing but ramen noodles and developed a rash and then a fever and was looking real bad so he finally went to the doctor and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, so they did some tests and then they finally realized that he had scurvey (meaning he had no vitamin C in his body... it is the thing pirates used to get) and it hasn't been diagnosed in so long the doctors were baffled and so he took some vitamin C pills and was better. moral of the story... don't only eat ramen.

watch out for the freshmen 15, dining halls are great, but don't go overboard.

I don't know about every college but in our dorms, if you plug in your xbox 360 into the ethernet port, you can have an instant lan party from your room with the entire dorm you are in.

you guys are awesome, good luck, God Bless, unless you don't believe in God, then just... bless? =P lol whatever

peace out :\m/:

sorry if i sounded... um... bad earlier... i didn't mean what i said in a bad way at all

and no tits for you! find your own. wow that sounded ... wrong... (i'd hope you knew where your... tits were)... i mean, go find your own girl and yeah... i'll GTFO now.

(hehe GTFO was a halo game type my boyfriend and i created... it had zombies!)

*prances off in to the happy pink flowers and then died a horrible death involving fire dragons, zombies and pink vampire elephants*

more tits less chat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:13 am 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Any of you Florida folks ever hear of Melbourne?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:04 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

ExPostFacto wrote:

like, Australia?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm 
Thwomp
Thwomp

no florida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:22 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

ExPostFacto wrote:
no florida

It's a shithole. Stay the fuck out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:12 pm 
The so-called robot with admin powers

let's all move to new york! Capital of pollution and whatnot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:00 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

BowserFool needs to post in the "post your pic" thread stat. I NEED A FACE FOR THE NAME GOD DAMNIT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:40 pm 
Thwomp
Thwomp

I cannot for the life of me pick a college to go to I can stay in state or head to Arizona.
Both my options are comparable but I just have no idea.

This should probably be in the vent thread.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:51 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

ExPostFacto wrote:
I cannot for the life of me pick a college to go to I can stay in state or head to Arizona.

Eenie meanie miney stay in state.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:04 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Soruja wrote:
ExPostFacto wrote:

In state = cheaper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:10 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Sanctusorium wrote:
Soruja wrote:
ExPostFacto wrote:

In state = cheaper

It's hard to go wrong if you go to the "top tier" schools in your state. U-Dub is pretty damn epic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

I got accepted to the honors college at Eastern Illinois University.
I'm pretty psyched.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:05 pm 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Fallout wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
Soruja wrote:
ExPostFacto wrote:

In state = cheaper

It's hard to go wrong if you go to the "top tier" schools in your state. U-Dub is pretty damn epic.

I didn't apply to the U even though i could have easily gotten in. It just didn't appeal to me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:59 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

illblamesum1else wrote:
ExPostFacto wrote:

like, Australia?

ugh, insert expected comments here

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:25 am 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Remember churches will give you free food at their recruitment events.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:04 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

ExPostFacto wrote:
Remember churches will give you free food at their recruitment events.

ftw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:03 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

I have already noticed this.
I also picked up a chick at one.
Food and tits via church=awesome.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

praise jesus. :catholic:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next