neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:52 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Internet Dating!

http://www.okcupid.com/

Seriously. It's fun.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=SaxIndustries - that's me.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:14 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
i find that i hate the majority of the population, let alone most of the people in my state. internet dating spells bad news for me.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:00 pm 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57 pm
Posts: 3917
;) Okcupid has some fun tests and asks some pretty good questions. Main reason I still check my account on there.

However, some times you get these creepy guys going "omg ur hott will u sex me?"

... I wonder who would EVER do that? =b

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:18 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
I just signed up, and am going through questions now. Hopefully something will come out of this. Some of these questions are dumb.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:24 pm 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
I'm tempted to join this purely for hilarity.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:04 pm 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:52 pm
Posts: 3750
Location: Comstock Park, MI
lol just out of pure boredom i answered about 110 questions XD

_________________
http://www.monsterhuntercommunity.com/license/NecDW4


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:17 pm 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
Necrosaro wrote:
lol just out of pure boredom i answered about 110 questions XD

Haha. I'm at 105.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:30 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Soruja wrote:
I'm tempted to join this purely for hilarity.

pick the stupidest, most bizzare answers ever, and see if it gets you any ugly chicks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:32 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Soruja wrote:
I'm tempted to join this purely for hilarity.


You say that now, but when you get laid, you'll be whistlin' a very different tune.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:34 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Napalm Man wrote:
Soruja wrote:
I'm tempted to join this purely for hilarity.


You say that now, but when you get laid, you'll be whistlin' a very different tune.

Says the virgin to the non-virgin.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:51 am 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
illblamesum1else wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
Soruja wrote:
I'm tempted to join this purely for hilarity.


You say that now, but when you get laid, you'll be whistlin' a very different tune.

Says the virgin to the non-virgin.

Said it so I didn't have to. :D

I'm actually kind of hooked on this shit. There's a few interesting females I've run across.

This combines my need for complete vanity and duct tapes it to the distant prospect of sexual intercourse with multiple partners. Fascinating.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:07 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
HotDaffodil58 wrote:

To: SaxIndustries
Date: Today, 1:48pm
Subject: Hi

I know we aren't the perfect match, but I really thought you were cute. I hope that you will look over my profile and consider getting to know me. I promise I am a lot of fun, and I can hang with the younger ones! I just had to message you, something about you caught my eye. Please get back to me either way, I would love to hear what you have to say.


She's 49.

My response:
I wrote:
Listen, I'm sorry, but, I mean, you're 49. I'm 21. That's nearly *three decades* of age difference there. Ain't happenin.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I'm about to make one

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Napalm Man wrote:
HotDaffodil58 wrote:

To: SaxIndustries
Date: Today, 1:48pm
Subject: Hi

I know we aren't the perfect match, but I really thought you were cute. I hope that you will look over my profile and consider getting to know me. I promise I am a lot of fun, and I can hang with the younger ones! I just had to message you, something about you caught my eye. Please get back to me either way, I would love to hear what you have to say.


She's 49.

My response:
I wrote:
Listen, I'm sorry, but, I mean, you're 49. I'm 21. That's nearly *three decades* of age difference there. Ain't happenin.

haha "I can hang with the younger ones!" - that's so something a 49 year old would say...

I want pics of this 49 year old woman...

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:31 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Bubble Man wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
HotDaffodil58 wrote:

To: SaxIndustries
Date: Today, 1:48pm
Subject: Hi

I know we aren't the perfect match, but I really thought you were cute. I hope that you will look over my profile and consider getting to know me. I promise I am a lot of fun, and I can hang with the younger ones! I just had to message you, something about you caught my eye. Please get back to me either way, I would love to hear what you have to say.


She's 49.

My response:
I wrote:
Listen, I'm sorry, but, I mean, you're 49. I'm 21. That's nearly *three decades* of age difference there. Ain't happenin.

haha "I can hang with the younger ones!" - that's so something a 49 year old would say...

I want pics of this 49 year old woman...


Image

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE THIS BEFORE

My self-summary:
My name is Sabrina, and I am 49 years old. I enjoy spending time with my cats, broadway shows and musicals, quilting, riding my Harley, and the Red Hat Society. I know it is a bit off-the-wall, but I have a fetish that some would consider odd. I am very much into erotic lactation. I have a very understanding doctor who will prescribe domperidone for me, which induces lactation. I only tend to do this when I am in some type of relationship that involves sexual contact.

What I'm doing with my life:
I work at a convenience store.

The six things I could never do without:
My harley, My cats, beer, boots, and breast milk! Wink, wink.

I spend a lot of time thinking about:
Lactation. I really would love to find a partner that could share in this with me. I think a lot about my bike and my cats, too. I think about different sexual things a lot. I am still very young at heart.

You should message me if
You think erotic lactation would turn you on possibly.

Dude, I wish I saw this before I would have totally messaged her back and partied with her. Erotic Lactation?!?!?

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Last edited by Napalm Man on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:35 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
man John...remember when back in IRC you said you wanted all the old bitches wanting your balls? well it's happening and now YOU"RE RUNNING AWAY....wtf? GET AT HER DAWG (also if she replies I want an update)

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:37 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Edited my last post for an update.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:17 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
omg it looks exactly like my friend's mom... this is really freaking me out right now!

Nape go get your breast milk on dawg...

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:51 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Bubble Man wrote:
Nape go get your breast milk on dawg...

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:33 pm 
Offline
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:53 pm
Posts: 528
Location: Orange Park, FL
Bubble Man wrote:
omg it looks exactly like my friend's mom... this is really freaking me out right now!

Nape go get your breast milk on dawg...


Well, IS it your friend's mom??

_________________
Kil Rasha wrote:
I have no clue who ZeldaWhore is, but she just won a whole basketful of stolen fruit pies.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:44 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 am
Posts: 5970
Location: Brooklyn, NY
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
omg it looks exactly like my friend's mom... this is really freaking me out right now!

Nape go get your breast milk on dawg...


Well, IS it your friend's mom??

I hope not...

_________________
Image
360/PS3/PS4/Steam: basinpup
Fallout wrote:
What the gay?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am 
Offline
Angry Sun
Angry Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:47 am
Posts: 3181
this thread reeks of spoiled milk and AWESOME! :lol:

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:48 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
So I got my first message today from a fairly unattractive female who fantasizes about fucking Draco Malfoy. :?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:51 pm 
Offline
Thwomp
Thwomp
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 1488
TheBatman wrote:
So I got my first message today from a fairly unattractive female who fantasizes about fucking Draco Malfoy. :?

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:53 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6999
Internet dating is conceptually flawed for men because, quite simply, attractive women have no need to use internet dating. An attractive woman can always, very easily, find a decent man willing to fuck her without all the hassle of filling out tons of survey questions and sorting through potential people. So, the women who have to resort to internet dating are always going to be the undesirables.

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group