neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:30 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:
indeed, i've carried on back and forth messages with a couple chicks, but eventually after 4 or 5, they tend to not bother responding, or starting a new conversation.

now that you realized this, take that fact into mind the next time you start...by the third message get a number, by the fourth set a date...use what you learned and fucking APPLY IT!

in other news I kinda set myself up for my first ever internet date...it's fucking weird setting up a meeting with someone who I never met at all...oh well I don't plan on this going too far (as I posted under strictly platonic) but if I like what I'm working with I know exactly what to do

Blackie's got skillz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:40 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

illblamesum1else wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:
indeed, i've carried on back and forth messages with a couple chicks, but eventually after 4 or 5, they tend to not bother responding, or starting a new conversation.

now that you realized this, take that fact into mind the next time you start...by the third message get a number, by the fourth set a date...use what you learned and fucking APPLY IT!

in other news I kinda set myself up for my first ever internet date...it's fucking weird setting up a meeting with someone who I never met at all...oh well I don't plan on this going too far (as I posted under strictly platonic) but if I like what I'm working with I know exactly what to do

Yep, that's what I was going to say, you have to get the phone number, and start talking to them on the phone, otherwise they get bored and wonder if it's ever going to go farther than emails. I mean, you cannot get to know someone through written words, you have no clue what their personality is really like. I promise you, start talking to some on the phone, and it will be soooo much better.

Noel is wise. Any more truths for us that are ignorant?

The big yellow one's the SUN!

I LOL'd MASSIVE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:05 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Necrosaro wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

Yep, that's what I was going to say, you have to get the phone number, and start talking to them on the phone, otherwise they get bored and wonder if it's ever going to go farther than emails. I mean, you cannot get to know someone through written words, you have no clue what their personality is really like. I promise you, start talking to some on the phone, and it will be soooo much better.

The big yellow one's the SUN!

I LOL'd MASSIVE

SHIT! Are you serious!? I thought that was a LEMON in the SKY. :O

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

No, that's where the lemon hail comes from.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:13 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Necrosaro wrote:

WIN.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:32 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

illblamesum1else wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

WIN.

I am so fucking proud of him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:43 am 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

I'm sorrrry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought everyone was ignorant. I'ma shut my mouth and get back in the kitchen and make crash some sammiches.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:49 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

oh noes internets are backfirin

reverse shoop?

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:18 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

ZeldaWhore wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

I'm sorrrry. I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought everyone was ignorant. I'ma shut my mouth and get back in the kitchen and make crash some sammiches.

No, no - I was serious x.x; No sarcasm meant at all. I AM pretty ignorant when it comes to relationships.

There is nothing wrong with ignorance - its just failure to enlighten one's self that is bad.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:41 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

No, no - I was serious x.x; No sarcasm meant at all. I AM pretty ignorant when it comes to relationships.

There is nothing wrong with ignorance - its just failure to enlighten one's self that is bad.

Still though, my place is in the kitchen. In fact, I brought the computer into the kitchen so that I could type this. Otherwise Crash will throw me down the stairs. And that hurts. I learned my lesson. :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:25 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

ZeldaWhore wrote:
Still though, my place is in the kitchen.

That is the greatest thing any woman can ever say!! :\m/: :1up:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

illblamesum1else wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Still though, my place is in the kitchen.

That is the greatest thing any woman can ever say!! :\m/: :1up:

Rofl...

Last edited by Sanctusorium on Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm 
The so-called robot with admin powers

I thought it was something else... :wink: :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:50 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

So, we met today, and it was awesome.

Operation: New Mrs. Bats GO GO GO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:30 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

TheBatman wrote:

:\m/: :\m/: :\m/:

I'm glad that online dating isn't considered to be a totally fucked-up thing anymore. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:50 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

Apparently I'm easy to ignore on the internet. Very well...I shall have to resort to the ancient ways.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:58 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Soruja wrote:
Apparently I'm easy to ignore on the internet. Very well...I shall have to resort to the ancient ways.

Rape?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:51 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Napalm Man wrote:
TheBatman wrote:

I'm glad that online dating isn't considered to be a totally fucked-up thing anymore. :D

No it's not... but one of my best friends met his current g/f through World of Warcraft... I wonder when that will be the norm...

What the gay?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:12 am 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Bubble Man wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
TheBatman wrote:

No it's not... but one of my best friends met his current g/f through World of Warcraft... I wonder when that will be the norm...

I just love that some fucked up people had an in game "wedding" and the Alliance raided it. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:30 am 
VAN DAMMAGE

ExPostFacto wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
TheBatman wrote:

I just love that some fucked up people had an in game "wedding" and the Alliance raided it. :lol:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:04 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

TheBatman wrote:
ExPostFacto wrote:
Bubble Man wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
TheBatman wrote:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Reminds me of the great funeral raid.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

ZeldaWhore wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
ZeldaWhore wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

Still though, my place is in the kitchen. In fact, I brought the computer into the kitchen so that I could type this. Otherwise Crash will throw me down the stairs. And that hurts. I learned my lesson. :D :D

that's a cheap way to get an abortion. an admire your style crash.

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Sorry for the revival, but I wasn't sure if making a new thread for this would be a good idea or not.
I tried this today...found one person on there from my town who seems interesting, albeit she's a tiny bit older and may not have much reason to be interested in me. We'll see how this goes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 am 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Sorry for the revival, but I wasn't sure if making a new thread for this would be a good idea or not.
I tried this today...found one person on there from my town who seems interesting, albeit she's a tiny bit older and may not have much reason to be interested in me. We'll see how this goes.

Yeah I tried this too, but my general apathy prevents me from doing anything.

Although it might be useful just for friendly contact in moving to a new state.