neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Cool New Thing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:14 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

For the most part that's true. There's a couple of attractive ones, though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:23 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

True, whereas average and above looking men, with very few personality flaws (aside from video game whoring) have an insanely difficult time meeting anyone worth more than 15 minutes time. Though i have struck up an interesting conversation with some lady REALLY into Sims 2 for some reason.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

ACTUALLY, there are tons of attractive women on OKC.

The idea goes, it's definitely easier for a woman to go out to a club, get laid, etc.

But meeting somebody of real value is a bit more difficult. That's where OKC steps in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:25 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Napalm Man wrote:
The idea goes, it's definitely easier for a woman to go out to a club, get laid, etc.

But meeting somebody of real value is a bit more difficult. That's where OKC steps in.

I was gonna post that yesterday but I was too lazy... there are a lot of hot single women out there, not every girl just wants to fuck random guys every night - some want the long term relationship and sometimes that's hard to find...

What the gay?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:54 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Internet dating is conceptually flawed for men because, quite simply, attractive women have no need to use internet dating. An attractive woman can always, very easily, find a decent man willing to fuck her without all the hassle of filling out tons of survey questions and sorting through potential people. So, the women who have to resort to internet dating are always going to be the undesirables.

Mmm, I beg to differ. I've met some good hookups on both non-dating internet sites and dating-oriented ones. Don't forget, a little makeup can help the average geek girl a *lot*, too ;D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:02 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

LACTATION UPDATE

hotdaffodil58 wrote:
Awww, well I would have at least hoped that you would be a little nicer about it... oh well. I guess I really am old and washed up.

I wrote:
Pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:05 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Napalm Man wrote:
LACTATION UPDATE

hotdaffodil58 wrote:
Awww, well I would have at least hoped that you would be a little nicer about it... oh well. I guess I really am old and washed up.

I wrote:
Pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

AWESOME.

Tell her to lose weight and get a facelift and she might be fuckable.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:34 pm 
Battle Ready Neskimite

I guess Im the only one here when given the chance would fuck a 40 year old.

3 decades or not I want me some milf. Milf it does my body good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

TheTrooper wrote:

Just because she's 40 doesn't mean she has kids...

What the gay?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:53 pm 
Battle Ready Neskimite

Exactly and some older women are done with kids so no worries. :\m/: :\m/: :\m/: :\m/:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:50 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

TheTrooper wrote:

i totally thought you were saying you wanted some milk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:10 pm 
Battle Ready Neskimite

haha atleast someone gets it.

you know what he should have said he was Lactosentolerant and if she was into poopsecks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:22 am 
In-House Sax Machine

LACTATION LADY UPDATE (prolly the last)
hotdaffodil58 wrote:
Well thanks a bunch. I am taking my profile down, If I had known that someone could actually be this mean... Well, let's just say that thanks to my ex husband, my confidence was already shot, and you have done NOTHING to help it. You could have at least been nice. Have a good life.

I decided to be nice.

I wrote:
Now, come on, me being a total asshole shouldn't be reason to give up. You have to realize, it is WAY too easy to be a dick on the internet, as compared to real life. If you took this whole situation, but put it in, say, a bar, I'd probably be very classy about it. Dignified, even.

Being a jerk on the internet is my generation's "crank call," really. I mean, the crank call goes like: you call up a business, say stupid shit, and laugh at the other person getting all pissed. Take that concept, put it into the internet: somebody says something, you come in and be a jerk about it, they get upset, you find hilarity. Same basic concept. I mean, crank calls never work anymore, since most of the world has wised up to how to pick up a crank call, how to reverse it, and make the cranker just feel dumb. The internet makes it even worse, since there's a whole lot more anonymity to it, no traced phone numbers, etc. Also, most of the world still gets pissed when you're mean on the internet. It's just how computer nerds like myself operate: we see the whole thing as a playground of sorts.

There are entire websites *dedicated* to harassing people on the internet and sharing it with everybody else. The more people flip out, the better.

But, to be completely honest, you *are* older than my own mother. There's really no way I could see myself with somebody with that much of an age gap. It's not that you're "old and washed up," it's just that we're in two very different age groups. I'm going to college, goofing around with garbage like classes and clubs, and you're at the like, "let's get shit serious" point of life. We have very different goals with an age difference like this: my experience has been that anybody over 30 or so is looking for husband type stuff. I'm just looking to get laid (more or less).

The other thing was how you went about messaging me. See, the only people on my favorites list are people I've been talking to for a while. So, when I come in and see "somebody added you to their favorites list!" and I don't recognize the screen name at all, that's a serious "what the hell?" moment for me, because I treat the favorites list in a very different, very serious manner.

Also, the match percentage: it's like, 10 percent. If we did one of those "what to fix?" reports, you'd probably be straight-up disturbed with some of my responses to various questions. 10 percent is, in my opinion, a horrendously low number. I come on here and see what are some of the *hottest girls ever*, but they'll have, like, a 20% rating, so I just don't even bother. The number is a fairly good indicator of how compatible somebody is, and a really low number *will* be incompatible. That's the long and short of it.

Also, after I got your message, I read your profile, and then read mine, and I honestly, honestly can't see where it would begin to seem like a good match. I go to college and play videogames a lot. I *program computers* for *fun* (and not profit, though it should be). You seem like the kind of person that actually does enjoy going out to a bar (I'm not a big fan). I'm basically a total shut-in.

Lastly, the thing that made me say "I should be a complete jerk" was your profile. Mostly, the erotic lactation thing. I mean, everybody has a fetish, right? Personally, I enjoy being tied up and tossed around a bit. But I don't mention that right off the bat in the self-summary part of the profile. See, to me, that's the most important part, where you put in a generalized self-expression of yourself. So, say this was at a bar: that's on the same level as meeting somebody, and say "Hi, my name's so-and-so, and oh, by the way, I'm into erotic lactation." There are many, many things about myself that are not in my profile.

That's one of the things about The Internet, is it's very, very easy to put in too much right off the bat. My rule of thumb for making a profile, on any website, is this: I ask myself "Is this something I'd tell somebody within minutes of meeting them?" If the answer is no, then it doesn't go into a profile. I mean, if somebody bought you a drink at a bar, pulled up a seat next to you, would you immediately jump into that? I'd jump into what kind of things I'm into on a non-sexual level, and let sexual stuff come out when it should.

So, here's my perspective: I'm 21, I'm actually currently juggling TWO girls right now, both around my age. I mean, I'm not actually "juggling," it's really more like, I went on a date with one girl, and it was OK at best (not the best date ever), and then another one entered my life, and I'm still trying to figure out how to break it off with the first one.

So, anyways, I'm 21, I get a woo from somebody who's 49. OK, whatever, it's a woo, I'll just ignore it. Then, added to a favorites list, "OK, somebody finds me moderately to halfway attractive, I guess, but that's kinda odd." Then the message.

General rule of thumb: if somebody doesn't respond to a woo within, say, 48 hours, they're probably not going to respond at all.

So, I get a message, saying "hey, I know we don't have a good match percentage, and you're young, but I can still party!"

This, of course, leaves me wondering a couple of things: How high are other people's percentages on here? I mean, when I browse matches, I organize by Percentage and Last Login. Of course, that could just be an issue of needing to answer more questions, it seems like a lot of people answer a LOT of question.

I also wonder: does this person honestly expect to come and hang out with my friends and myself? I mean, it would be on the same level as taking my mother out to the bars. I don't do that.

So I decide, OK, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I'll write a short, curt, slightly rude message, that gets the main point across. You're not too old, but you are too old *for me.* Big difference there.

This is where you should have just said "ah, this kid's an asshole," deleted the message, and moved on. I mean, the match percentage is low, he's not even interested. Just delete the message and forget about it.

That, right there, is the internet equivalent of playing along with a crank caller, and ruining his crank call.

So, I get a message back, that basically says "HEY YOU'RE MEAN STOP BEING MEAN!" - to me, anyways.

Well, I mean, what does a bully do? He continues bullying! Why? 'cause it's funny (to him).

Even the message wasn't too bad, but when you said "I guess I am too old and washed up" - well, you really set yourself up for that one. How *could* I say no to being a jerk to that? I even mention in the "I spend a lot of time thinking about" section of my profile:
"I'm constantly thinking to myself "What is the single most offensive thing I could say in this given moment that would prove to be absolutely hilarious to somebody, mostly me?""

Which leaves me wondering, how well *did* you read my profile before you messaged me?

Being mean on the internet is NOWHERE NEAR the same level as being mean to somebody's face, or on the phone, or pretty much anything. It's very, very easy to do, because of the fact that I'm not much more than a made up internet handle. I am SaxIndustries.

The basic idea is: I don't even know you! Meanness from a stranger should NOT be something to get upset about. Ever. ESPECIALLY on the internet. The rules of life are very, very different. Being a jerk is common, nay, expected. When somebody's a dick, the best tactic is to just ignore them and move on. I mean, really, people like me just aren't worth your time, right? That's the attitude you need to adopt when dealing with internet people. If they're a jerk, just *don't even bother* to write them back, because, honestly, how well *can* it go? You can't expect somebody to go from mean to nice. It can (and will, as in our entire experience) get worse.

That's the normal, classy person response. My usual, internet response would be "GOD JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE." Because that's how cynical people on the internet are.

To give you an idea: http://zewler.livejournal.com/48950.html - that is a link to a real suicide note. Posted on the internet. People like me find shit like that ridiculous, because IT'S THE INTERNET. If you managed to get yourself so emotionally involved with the internet that you need to write a suicide note online, then yeah, you probably should just off yourself. Because you're failing so hard at real life, you need to live a fake one online. And then end it (read: attention starved.)

Don't give up on the whole Internet Dating thing, just learn that The Internet can be very, very harsh, much harsher than anything you'd ever encounter outside your monitor and keyboard.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:30 am 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

tl;dr

also: you're a pussy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:32 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

goddam fucking internet lingo ignorance...

*sigh* h'okay what's tl;dr mean??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:34 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Too long; didn't read

now take your Stomphoof and be well :)

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:06 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

eventually i'll be edumacated, i guess i just dont frequent the right places like 4chan and stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 pm 
KSK Mastermind

Honestly, having sex with an older woman should be a goal for every male... Older women know things that can forever change the way you look at women, and how you treat it, and how to sex it up really good.

If i had a choice between dumb 18 year old blond, or 45 year old drinking dark liquor and smoking a cigarette(even tho i hate smoking) im going for the 45 year old.... then watch out ladies.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:15 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Crashman wrote:
Honestly, having sex with an older woman should be a goal for every male... Older women know things that can forever change the way you look at women, and how you treat it, and how to sex it up really good.

If i had a choice between dumb 18 year old blond, or 45 year old drinking dark liquor and smoking a cigarette(even tho i hate smoking) im going for the 45 year old.... then watch out ladies.....

Thats why Finch fucked Stiffler's mom! well that, and it was PERFECT revenge against stiffler.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:27 am 
The so-called robot with admin powers

Crashman wrote:

QFT. seriously

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:51 am 
Battle Ready Neskimite

Crashman wrote:

Thats too true. Now Lactation woman its another story :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:08 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Crashman wrote:

If i had a choice between dumb 18 year old blond, or 45 year old drinking dark liquor and smoking a cigarette(even tho i hate smoking) im going for the 45 year old.... then watch out ladies..... I have 45 years of STD in me!

Fix'd to be an ass. (You still pwn though)

Actually, I am one of the few guys that needs a relationship to form before I can think about sex. *Puts up flameshield* <.<;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:57 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

LOL yeah, no matter HOW much i "like" a girl, i cant see having sex without it being a full-on serious relationship.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:00 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle

Necrosaro wrote:
LOL yeah, no matter HOW much i "like" a girl, i cant see having sex without it being a full-on serious relationship.

Well, Necro, (and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING offensive or bad by this, mind you...) You have waited this long, you might as well make sure it's special when it happens. I mean, a sleazy one night stand wouldn't do too much for you at this point in your life. I honestly think that you should have NO trouble finding a girl, you are attractive and intelligent, I really hope you are looking seriously into this ok cupid thing, I mean, you deserve to have a good girl that treats you right!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:46 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

ZeldaWhore wrote:
Necrosaro wrote:

Well, Necro, (and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING offensive or bad by this, mind you...) You have waited this long, you might as well make sure it's special when it happens. I mean, a sleazy one night stand wouldn't do too much for you at this point in your life. I honestly think that you should have NO trouble finding a girl, you are attractive and intelligent, I really hope you are looking seriously into this ok cupid thing, I mean, you deserve to have a good girl that treats you right!

Is Necro virgin?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next