neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:36 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Actually Nameless was right. It's the arm cannon or the quick boomerang.

So...the answer to his question is 10 minutes.

What does Dr. Light say when you get the Dragon Punch in Mega Man X2?

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Nameless88 - 1


Actually, you're wrong. 1 Metal Blade kills Metal Man. Play the game.


Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Uh...I'll just throw this out here:

How do you use the bad guy's weapon against himself? Don't you get it at the end of combat or something?

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 pm 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
kliqIMB wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.


All the weapons work on most bosses, but some aren't as effective as others. I asked which one was most effective. The answer is Metal Blade. Seriously, play the game.

Nameless88 wrote:
Uh...I'll just throw this out here:

How do you use the bad guy's weapon against himself? Don't you get it at the end of combat or something?


Have you not played any Mega Man games? You have to fight all the robot masters over again in Wily's castle. It's a recurring thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:29 pm 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
kliqIMB wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Actually Nameless was right. It's the arm cannon or the quick boomerang.

So...the answer to his question is 10 minutes.

What does Dr. Light say when you get the Dragon Punch in Mega Man X2?

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Nameless88 - 1


Actually, you're wrong. 1 Metal Blade kills Metal Man. Play the game.


Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.

Essentially you've never played the game and you are wrong.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Uh...I'll just throw this out here:

How do you use the bad guy's weapon against himself? Don't you get it at the end of combat or something?


Have you not played any Mega Man games? You have to fight all the robot masters over again in Wily's castle. It's a recurring thing.


Oh, yeah, I knew that much. I've played through most of em. But it was on an emulator, and at least a few years ago. Only Megaman game I ever owned was 4, and I sucked horribly at it.

Now, I was thinking about the reoccurring robots, but..I dunno, that seems like a trick question, then. I figured you meant the first time you beat em, in their own respective levels. Not the reoccurring time in Wily's castle.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:45 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Soruja wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Actually Nameless was right. It's the arm cannon or the quick boomerang.

So...the answer to his question is 10 minutes.

What does Dr. Light say when you get the Dragon Punch in Mega Man X2?

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Nameless88 - 1


Actually, you're wrong. 1 Metal Blade kills Metal Man. Play the game.


Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.

Essentially you've never played the game and you are wrong.



Essentially you're a dumbass because I've played through almost every Mega Man game there is. I personally use the arm cannon on Metal Man. However, before I even posted I went to the most reliable source there is the Mega Man Home Page and looked up what was most effective. It said arm cannon and Quick Boomerang. According to that website it Metal Blade is good against Flash Man. Yes, I know everything on the internet isn't true. But seriously, what the fuck, I wouldn't arbitrarily post the answer to a question if I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. If you give me any credible source other than you simply saying that Metal Blade is better than the other two, then I will concede my point until then, quit falsely saying I haven't played the game simply because I disagree with you.

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 am 
Offline
Koopa Paratroopa
Koopa Paratroopa
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:18 pm
Posts: 213
well the question was what is the most effective.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvH2nbM8v7w i believe that is the answer

_________________
Sigint: Good. Then let's get down to business. You see, Snake, people are just
sacks of shit and they're full of holes. Fill 'em up with water and it's gotta
come out from somewhere... OK, maybe that was a bad example.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:20 am 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Big Boss wrote:
well the question was what is the most effective.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvH2nbM8v7w i believe that is the answer


Facial. You're wrong. And don't go throwing your breakfast on the floor, either.

Nameless88 wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Uh...I'll just throw this out here:

How do you use the bad guy's weapon against himself? Don't you get it at the end of combat or something?


Have you not played any Mega Man games? You have to fight all the robot masters over again in Wily's castle. It's a recurring thing.


Oh, yeah, I knew that much. I've played through most of em. But it was on an emulator, and at least a few years ago. Only Megaman game I ever owned was 4, and I sucked horribly at it.

Now, I was thinking about the reoccurring robots, but..I dunno, that seems like a trick question, then. I figured you meant the first time you beat em, in their own respective levels. Not the reoccurring time in Wily's castle.


That's the fun of a trivia thread. You have to really know your shit to get the question right.
:met:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:27 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Yeah.

Okay, so where are we at right now, then? Who's questions counted and who's didn't?

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:34 am 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
I believe we're here:

Soruja wrote:
In Sid Meier's Pirates (newer version), what is the benefit of romancing the governor's daughter?


And I don't know the answer.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:52 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
I believe we're here:

Soruja wrote:
In Sid Meier's Pirates (newer version), what is the benefit of romancing the governor's daughter?


And I don't know the answer.



bonus fame points i believe....


and if thats right then

In Wrestlemania 2000 what must you do to unlock Shawn Michaels?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:03 am 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
kliqIMB wrote:
Soruja wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Actually Nameless was right. It's the arm cannon or the quick boomerang.

So...the answer to his question is 10 minutes.

What does Dr. Light say when you get the Dragon Punch in Mega Man X2?

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Nameless88 - 1


Actually, you're wrong. 1 Metal Blade kills Metal Man. Play the game.


Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.

Essentially you've never played the game and you are wrong.



Essentially you're a dumbass because I've played through almost every Mega Man game there is. I personally use the arm cannon on Metal Man. However, before I even posted I went to the most reliable source there is the Mega Man Home Page and looked up what was most effective. It said arm cannon and Quick Boomerang. According to that website it Metal Blade is good against Flash Man. Yes, I know everything on the internet isn't true. But seriously, what the fuck, I wouldn't arbitrarily post the answer to a question if I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. If you give me any credible source other than you simply saying that Metal Blade is better than the other two, then I will concede my point until then, quit falsely saying I haven't played the game simply because I disagree with you.


You're still wrong. Entirely. It is not a matter of disagreement. You were just wrong. Live with it. Trying to flame me will not make you right. Your persistence in this issue will only destroy your already sore lack of credibility and respect.

@Bogey: You know I'm not sure if that's true or not. It wasn't what I was thinking, but if you're certain then ON WITH GAME.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:52 am 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Soruja wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Soruja wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Actually Nameless was right. It's the arm cannon or the quick boomerang.

So...the answer to his question is 10 minutes.

What does Dr. Light say when you get the Dragon Punch in Mega Man X2?

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Nameless88 - 1


Actually, you're wrong. 1 Metal Blade kills Metal Man. Play the game.


Actually,

Mega Man Home Page: Game Hints - Mega Man 2 wrote:
Metal Man (Use arm cannon or Quick Boomerang)


And by the way every weapon kills Metal Man (with the exception of the Time Stopper and the Items), so in essense I was right and so were you.

Essentially you've never played the game and you are wrong.



Essentially you're a dumbass because I've played through almost every Mega Man game there is. I personally use the arm cannon on Metal Man. However, before I even posted I went to the most reliable source there is the Mega Man Home Page and looked up what was most effective. It said arm cannon and Quick Boomerang. According to that website it Metal Blade is good against Flash Man. Yes, I know everything on the internet isn't true. But seriously, what the fuck, I wouldn't arbitrarily post the answer to a question if I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. If you give me any credible source other than you simply saying that Metal Blade is better than the other two, then I will concede my point until then, quit falsely saying I haven't played the game simply because I disagree with you.


You're still wrong. Entirely. It is not a matter of disagreement. You were just wrong. Live with it. Trying to flame me will not make you right. Your persistence in this issue will only destroy your already sore lack of credibility and respect.

@Bogey: You know I'm not sure if that's true or not. It wasn't what I was thinking, but if you're certain then ON WITH GAME.



That my good sir, was not flaming you. However, I watched the video and actually tried both weapons myself and found that indeed Metal Blade is more effective. I was simply going with what the experts said, perhaps it's a typo on their part. I was wrong, they were wrong, you all were right. Happy?

The answer to Bogey's question is to win the WWF title at Wrestlemania in the Road to Wrestlemania, I think.

ScoreBoard:
Sir Stank A Lot - 1
Bubble Man - 1
Snifit - 1
kliqIMB - 2
Fallout - 1
Soruja - 1
Bogey - 1

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:35 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
kliqIMB wrote:
The answer to Bogey's question is to win the WWF title at Wrestlemania in the Road to Wrestlemania, I think.


thats a small part of it...other things must also be done or else it'll never happen

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:52 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Bogey wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
The answer to Bogey's question is to win the WWF title at Wrestlemania in the Road to Wrestlemania, I think.


thats a small part of it...other things must also be done or else it'll never happen


Hmmm...time to pull out the gamecube.

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:02 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
kliqIMB wrote:
Hmmm...time to pull out the gamecube.

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays? :awesome:

:downsrim:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:10 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Nameless88 wrote:
kliqIMB wrote:
Hmmm...time to pull out the gamecube.

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays? :awesome:

:downsrim:


You my good sir are an American hero. :911::

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group