neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Well, not a whole thread. I just didn't want to wall-of-text the Random Thought thread.

Fun day. Went to a free movie night up in J-Ville with Nameless and several others. Watched "All Good Things," pretty damn good movie. You get to see Kirsten Dunst's (sp?) tits and it made me realize how much they puff them up in "Bring it On," still very nice though. Very good movie, but I liked the one we watched last time better, a South-Korean film called Mother. The latter was Oscar worthy IMO.

Anyways, I've had this on my car for a couple years now.

And when we exited the movie, this was under my windshield wiper.

Made me all warm and fuzzy.

And now onto the /rage into lols part of the night. Ya know those people who see a big line of cars that have merged and they think "I'll speed ahead and cut in at the front!" ? Well I cock-blocked the dude in the Mercedes that tried to do just that by cutting in front of me, and made this face at him :coookieesssss: while my roommate loled from the passenger seat. The truck behind me participated in the cock-blockery as well. 2 miles later when the lanes opened up again, Mr. Mercedes did a few zig-zags to get in front, and I managed to hold him between me and the truck for about 5 seconds while doing a :cookieshmm: my passenger :lol: ing the whole time.

Also I broke a jar in the kitchen tonight and my cat shot me a :cookieshuh: .

Ne1 else have an interesting day?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

LocrianDm wrote:
Also I broke a jar in the kitchen tonight and my cat shot me a :cookieshuh: .

:lol: The fact that your cat was going :cookieshuh: just made me picture this cat with that exact look on Cookie Monster.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:44 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

I like how the guy misspelled Cthulhu while it was literally in his face. (and nobody give me that alternate spelling bullshit. the story is called "The Call of Cthulhu" the end)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I saw a car today that is the blackest thing I have ever seen in my life.

It was one of those Monster Truck sized trucks, big wide motherfuck of a car. Wheels that had to have like....30 or 40 inch rims on them. The back wheels were lowered, but the front weren't.

Bright purple. The rims were chrome and purple, too.

It had some text on the rear windshield, too, but by the time I noticed it, I would've had to look completely around while driving at 45 mph, and that idea is about as retarded as this car looked.

In my rear view, though, it looked like it said Total Hot or something? It was some 5 letter word, and a smaller word after it.

I have seen some fucking wacky ass shit driving through Orange Park on my way to class.

I think I saw a guy try to commit suicide a few weeks ago. He walked out into the middle of the street, and did like an arms wide open "do it." kind of look at a semi truck. The traffic slowed before it got to him, though, and when I left school that afternoon, there was no clean up crew or police or anything there. So, I really don't know what to make of what happened. It was fuckin bizarre. Added to the fact that he had a wife beater on, and was balding, and sorta looked like a skinnier/shaven Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

So, uh, yeah.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:14 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Nameless88 wrote:
I saw a car today that is the blackest thing I have ever seen in my life.

There's a car in my old apartment complex that easily beats that. Maroon and yellow dodge charger (I think, new big muscle car) with spinning holographic rims (to joke, holo) full black tint and a decal across the windshield that reads "Checkmate." Also got a pawn insignia on the doors. Think they woulda painted something a little higher ranking tho.

There's another one in the same neighborhood that's neon orange with glitter all over it. They had to remove part of the side panels to fit the huge tires on the car without causing a blowout. This guy was white tho. Never saw the owner of the first car for that matter.

Nothing beats this guy that lived near campus when I was at JU tho. He had a green sparkling bike with blue handlebars and a full-ass supporting seat, cushions and adjustable back included. To top it off, the spokes on the bike had been replaced with solid rims, gold in color. I think the chain was chrome too. Dude looks like he was in his 50's or so. Can't say I didn't want that bike.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

illblamesum1else wrote:

Good point. Great timing to start a thread of this title.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

LocrianDm wrote:
Think they woulda painted something a little higher ranking tho.

That would require them to understand chess.
[/racism]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Snifit wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Think they woulda painted something a little higher ranking tho.

That would require them to understand chess.
[/racism]

:coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:12 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Soruja wrote:
I like how the guy misspelled Cthulhu while it was literally in his face. (and nobody give me that alternate spelling bullshit. the story is called "The Call of Cthulhu" the end)

Eh, but I think that's missing the point. What was he gonna do, call it "Call of Cthulhu/Cthulu/Htulu/Ktulu/Thulu/etc. It's Really Unpronounceable to a Human Tongue, Guys. These are Just Approximations."?

It being the title doesn't make it any more/less correct than any of the other spellings, it's just the one he chose to use.

That being said, I doubt the dude who wrote that note thought of that.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Soruja wrote:

Eh, but I think that's missing the point. What was he gonna do, call it "Call of Cthulhu/Cthulu/Htulu/Ktulu/Thulu/etc. It's Really Unpronounceable to a Human Tongue, Guys. These are Just Approximations."?

It being the title doesn't make it any more/less correct than any of the other spellings, it's just the one he chose to use.

Yup, sounds about right.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

LocrianDm wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Soruja wrote:

Yup, sounds about right.

i've always thought the pronunciation more along the lines of "kth-ul-hu". though a lot of lovecraftian words seem like they would be pronounced mostly through use of the throat and diaphragm; where as people use predominately mouth and tongue with the throat as secondary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

S1eepy wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
Soruja wrote:

Yup, sounds about right.

i've always thought the pronunciation more along the lines of "kth-ul-hu". though a lot of lovecraftian words seem like they would be pronounced mostly through use of the throat and diaphragm; where as people use predominately mouth and tongue with the throat as secondary.

Oh yeah, agreed. Wayne Jude is fucking amazing at vocalizing the works of Lovecraft, however, and I base my spellings on how he pronounces the words.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

:coookieesssss:

Ok so before I derail this thread I will adhere to the title and share what I did today:

Did nothing for 3 hours while at work then made out with this girl I'm seeing but who's in an open relationship with some douche so I can't really do much else and then I bought 8 liters of Mountain Dew and a $5 Hot-N-Ready from Little Caesars and consumed the entire pizza and two liters then I bought Dragon Age II and played it alone on a Friday night my life is amazing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I wasn't aware until about a year ago that Little Caesar's still existed. Eating that pizza is like eating nostaligia :awesome:

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm 

There's one sort of by my apartment but I'm pretty sure its pick up only and its just far enough to make that incredibly inconvenient.

Has the prophecy been fulfilled? Have we created another Random Thought Thread?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

No man, this is a thread about how your day went

So random thoughts would be off topic

Anyway today I went shopping and bought a pac man hat, new earbuds because my others broke, and vol 1 of Darkwing Duck on DVD

Now I'm playing more Dragon Age 2 even though I kind of hate it :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

WAIT, Darkwing Duck is on DVD. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN!

Oh, right, consumed by Rift.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

TheBatman wrote:
No man, this is a thread about how your day went

So random thoughts would be off topic

Anyway today I went shopping and bought a pac man hat, new earbuds because my others broke, and vol 1 of Darkwing EL PATO on DVD

Now I'm playing more Dragon Age 2 even though I kind of hate it :coookieesssss:

I love Darkwing El Pato.

I've been playing DA2 all day, but I kinda like it. Lots of bloodsplosions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

I'm sunburnt to hell, fun times tho.

the "ow" at 0:12 is because of an assault by a palmetto bush, followed by several other nondescript bushes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 am 

Dude I bought Darkwing Duck ages ago. I fucking love that show but sadly it gets overshadowed by Duck Tales and Rescue Rangers.

Also today I did a lot of drawing, downloaded Beyond Good and Evil HD, did a little fapping, went to work, and then went out for beers with a friend of my. A pretty good day.

All in all a 100% successful trip.
Sir we lost Mr. Rimmer!
All in all a 100% successful trip.
[/Red Dwarf]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Had to share this, even though it was technically yesterday.

We had this one couple in our zipline group, Susie and Trent. Trent kept singing the Hawaii Five 0 theme to get it stuck in our heads, made me lol.

Susie was deathly afraid of ziplining, so of course the one instructor had to mess with her. The third line of the course is a 700 ft. run from a 40ft. high tower to the ground (the one in the video I posted). After I went down Susie went. I recorded the flight with her camera (this video is fucking amazing, I can't wait for her to send it to me). She screams and kicks and spins the whole way down, and when she's about 100 ft. from the bottom the instructor (Matt) jumps up and grabs the line and starts shaking it VIOLENTLY. The scream and her face was priceless, so I'm naturally gonna post the video on youtube soon as I get it :coookieesssss:

Even better, although I don't have a video of this, they have an 11 ft. alligator in captivity under the 5th zip line. His name is George. George looked up when Susie went over. Matt 'pretended' to drop her after her landing, and she slipped and started to go back the other way on the line. George looked up and smiled. Susie was like :shock: , George was like :cookieshuh: and Matt was all :lol:

This was her face for a full 5 minutes after he shook the cable. She didn't let go of the support post for a full 15 minutes after she got past George.

Bonus points if you can tell me Matt's favorite animal.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Penguin. :coookieesssss: (Top right corner, lol)

ExPostFacto wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Couldn't find where Nameless had posted his costume so far, so I'll just leave this here. I'm about 1/4 done.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

LocrianDm wrote:

Couldn't find where Nameless had posted his costume so far, so I'll just leave this here. I'm about 1/4 done.

It is a glorious day my lord.

GHASTHULHU FTAHGN!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next