neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:26 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

I have a vagal reaction to certain kinds of pain sometimes

I've never passed out but am familiar w/ the bizarre feeling and profuse sweating

not a fun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

tbf staring is probably the most natural reaction to seeing someone with hypospadias pee :coookieesssss:

like when dwarfs climb stairs

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

That sounds very similar to the episode I had about 7 years ago involving the high blood pressure incident. Didn't actually pass out, but at one point I was very sure I was going to.

I also learned that Rogane doesn't work (at least 3 doctors told me this after the fact) and has side effects like swinging blood pressure.

Still though, scary shit, especially the nurse staring at your junk. Maybe she was making sure it didn't come out red or something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Breaking my forum hiatus with a question....

I'm trying shrooms this weekend... any tips/shit I should watch out for?

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:49 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Blackman! wrote:
Breaking my forum hiatus with a question....

I'm trying shrooms this weekend... any tips/shit I should watch out for?

Haven't done them myself, but based from several people that I know who have tried them...

Find a safe place, have someone there who stays sober (this was highly recommended by everyone i know who's tried them.), stay hydrated, don't have any harder drugs available (this last one is because my friends did shrooms once and decided it was a good idea to grab some blow while tripping. These people would have never done blow otherwise and regretted it greatly.) Also, have lots of snacks available, cuz they have the same munchies effects as weed.

All that being said, they are generally a very good time. My friends would recommend hanging out in nature and hugging some trees.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:33 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

look up "set and setting" and make sure you're good on that. i like to be outdoors if possible; setup a big fire, take them around 4pm, wander a bit, meet back up at the fire a little after sunset, and peak around the fire.

also: don't drink alcohol. your liver metabolizing the alcohol is what makes you drunk. but your liver metabolizing the psilocybin is also what makes you trip. and it's going to metabolize the psilocybin with priority. people seem to think it's cool to pound beers when tripping sometimes because they don't get drunk. this is because your liver has it's hands way too full with the psilocybin to process the alcohol. so drinking booze on mushrooms is effectively just spiking your blood alcohol level, over taxing your liver, and dehydrating you. to your liver: an eighth of mushrooms is equivalent to a night of heavy ass drinking. neither the trip nor the drug enjoy alcohol for company.

other than that: just be yourself and don't get too wrapped up in expectations. it's different for everyone. if you feel your emotional state going somewhere you don't want it to, just focus on the word "joy" and feel it throughout yourself. i know it sounds cheesy, but mushrooms are amazingly interactive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Okay, so, my friend who lives in the same apartments as me got locked out of his apartment last night, and I let him chill out over here for a bit while he was waiting for his roommate to get back home.

Anyway, he got in okay, and this day, I came back from school, and there's a CD on my windowsill outside my front door. I think my dude friend made me a mix cd to thank me. And...it's got some weird stuff on it.

Starts off with Alanis Morsette. Cool, cool, I like Jagged Little Pill, good stuff. Then there's a couple of R&B songs on it, and then All The Single Ladies. I'm only like halfway through, but it's kinda cracking me up.

Strummin My Pain, and Jackson Five's ABC.

Oh, okay, there's some Katy Perry on here. Yup. Yup, this was made for me, definitely. :cookieshmm:

I'm not sure if he made this with purposefully kinda gay songs on it as a joke, or if he thinks I'm actually into this kind of music, or if he's actually into this kind of music.

Still, I was having kind of a shitty day, so, this cracked me up, whatever the original intent was, mission accomplished, haha.

(edit) Alright, so...none of my friends are fessing up to it. I...I think I got a mixed CD on accident, and some guy was actually cliche enough to make a chick that he thinks lives here a mix CD. :cookieshuh:

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Nameless88 wrote:
I'm not sure if he made this with purposefully kinda gay songs on it as a joke, or if he thinks I'm actually into this kind of music, or if he's actually into this kind of music.

~BLOWS WHISTLE~

You and I both own mix cds with songs like that. You like Katy Perry, I own Jagged Little Pill, All The Single Ladies is an awesome song. We listen to this type of stuff whenever we drive long distances and have nothing to talk about.

Also, Strumming My Pain is GOD!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

i think we've found a suspect.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:56 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

S1eepy wrote:

2 hours of driving separate us :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:21 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

That would only make it more amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:33 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

I'm like 90% sure that someone just dropped it while walking past my house and someone else saw it and put it on the safest and closest place they could.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:38 pm 
KSK Mastermind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

I'm like 90% sure that someone just dropped it while walking past my house and someone else saw it and put it on the safest and closest place they could.

I'm so going to make that drive one day to do something at your place while you're in class.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

I'm so going to make that drive one day to do something at your place while you're in class.

take an upper decker and wipe with his couch cushions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

S1eepy wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

take an upper decker and wipe with his couch cushions.

Naw, that's cruel and something I would do to a particular former co-worker, not Nameless. Besides, if I was to shit in his apartment, I'd wrap it in paper plates and microwave it so the smell would permeate, not take the low road by ruining his couch.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:36 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I...don't even have a couch? :cookieshuh: What are you pooping on!?

ExPostFacto wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Nameless88 wrote:

never heard of an upper decker before? oh my. this will be a moment for you.

an upper decker is when you take a poop in the reserve tank of a toilet. as the toilet is used; your poop incrementally migrates from the tank to the bowl with each successive flush. or, pending on the type of toilet, can get caught under the rim and lead to impaired toilet function.

if done correctly: the victim of an upper decker will poo, and when they flush they will behold their toilet adding it's own poo to their poo as if from nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 am 
NESkimo International Affairs moderator

S1eepy wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:

an upper decker is when you take a poop in the reserve tank of a toilet. as the toilet is used; your poop incrementally migrates from the tank to the bowl with each successive flush. or, pending on the type of toilet, can get caught under the rim and lead to impaired toilet function.

if done correctly: the victim of an upper decker will poo, and when they flush they will behold their toilet adding it's own poo to their poo as if from nowhere.

Your professional conduct is recles and a danger to innocent bystanders. Your poop licences is hereby revoked. Hand in your badge, your toilet paper and your baked beans.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

S1eepy wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:

I got to explain this to a friend at about 3am on a Saturday after we'd been up for almost 3 straight days at Gencon. We were playing an RPG and another buddy of mine was just like "Ummmm...I'm upper-decking" because he was a spy caught hiding on top of a toilet stall. We had to stop and explain it to my other friend. He sat open-mouthed that such a thing exists and his reaction + sleep deprivation + absurdity of RPG led to us all laughing for about 15 minutes straight. Tears were had. It was a great time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Bogey wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:

I got to explain this to a friend at about 3am on a Saturday after we'd been up for almost 3 straight days at Gencon. We were playing an RPG and another buddy of mine was just like "Ummmm...I'm upper-decking" because he was a spy caught hiding on top of a toilet stall. We had to stop and explain it to my other friend. He sat open-mouthed that such a thing exists and his reaction + sleep deprivation + absurdity of RPG led to us all laughing for about 15 minutes straight. Tears were had. It was a great time.

I got to explain to wifey recently what an upper decker was. I believe her expression was one of intrigued disgust that something so vile could be done, yet interested as she could probably think of a few people we know who might try that, being the screwy people they are.

Also, S1eepy, Nameless knows what an upper-decker is, he just doesn't currently own a couch, so I couldn't use said non-existent couch to wipe said feces from said ass.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm 
KSK Mastermind

i think we over shadowed the possibilities of Aliens making you a mix tape of what they think all humans enjoy...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Beep borp, commence mating ritual alpha.

DTF mix tape sent. Wait for earthling to be sexually aroused, and then ask them to the Sadies Hawkins dance. Our hybrid army of earthling-andromedians will be underway shortly.

ExPostFacto wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:35 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Nameless88 wrote:

DTF mix tape sent. Wait for earthling to be sexually aroused, and then ask them to the Sadies Hawkins dance. Our hybrid army of earthling-andromedians will be underway shortly.

I fucking love Sophie B. Hawkins dances

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 pm 
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital

Bogey wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:

I fucking love Sophie B. Hawkins dances

Daaamn, I wish I was your lover!

Seriously, that might be the best joke from Community.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next