neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:45 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Linked the one video, but it's not imbedding properly. Suggestions?

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
LocrianDm wrote:
Linked the one video, but it's not imbedding properly. Suggestions?

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
illblamesum1else wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Linked the one video, but it's not imbedding properly. Suggestions?

Image[/

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
Napalm Man enabled the youtube tags here on the forums after messing around with random features. I'm sure that other forum doesn't have it enabled seeing at it isn't standard with PHPBB and all that jazz

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Blackman! wrote:
Napalm Man enabled the youtube tags here on the forums after messing around with random features. I'm sure that other forum doesn't have it enabled seeing at it isn't standard with PHPBB and all that jazz


Yeah, but I saw other videos there, so /shrug.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group