neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 9/11 TRIBUTE THREAD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

S1eepy wrote:
gimp wrote:
honestly? laughing is the opposite of the effect those attacks were supposed to have on americans. Jokes are funny. :yellowv:
The thing that confuses me is how half of your population thinks the government knew the attacks were coming. How is a conspiracy that requires america to have perfect global control just as valid as admitting the government is comprised of inefficient power hungry retards? :cookieshuh:

whose to say it isn't both? just because someone is trying to do something doesn't mean they're doing a good job at it.

what, so if you work the fact that bush is incompetent into a conspiracy that somehow makes it legitimate?

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

gimp wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
gimp wrote:
honestly? laughing is the opposite of the effect those attacks were supposed to have on americans. Jokes are funny. :yellowv:
The thing that confuses me is how half of your population thinks the government knew the attacks were coming. How is a conspiracy that requires america to have perfect global control just as valid as admitting the government is comprised of inefficient power hungry retards? :cookieshuh:

whose to say it isn't both? just because someone is trying to do something doesn't mean they're doing a good job at it.

what, so if you work the fact that bush is incompetent into a conspiracy that somehow makes it legitimate?

no, but lieing to cover up something unlawful, whatever it may be, still constitutes conspiracy. we know bush and cheney were major share holders in oil companies which profited greatly from the war in iraq. haliburton i believe. is abusing trust for personal gain in its self not unlawful? or bribery and extortion? the premise for going into iraq was to find "WMDs" which official intelligence was 100% positive were there. the triggering event for this was the 9/11 attacks. we say bin laden was responsible for this yet we went after sadam hussein straight away? how the hell does that make any sense? one would think the public would have came to their senses after the whole fucking country was scoured and 0 nuculear weapons were turned up; let alone 0 research facilities. if our official intelligence was 100% certain of their existence and 100% wrong at the same time how in the fuck are we supposed to believe anything they say?

we were lied to so a few could profit greatly personally.

i don't claim to know to what extent it reaches; i can only go off of what is known. weather or not a global coup is attempting to be established i can't say. but i can look at the euro and the impending amero as attempts at national consolidation. this would be a sensible first step if i were going after global domination. the larger the nation the more anonymity there is. fewer targets are easier to acquire. as i suspicious of one? yes. am i certain? no.

next we can look at the numerous mechanisms already in place which serve to pacify the populous and occupy their time. most people have dick for time. thats the truth regardless of weather it was engineered or occurred by happenstance. people with little free time tend to be quite preoccupied. this leaves them with less time to be attentive to things beyond the scope of their daily life. in effect this bars the public from being involved in government. they don't have the time for it. their attention is all but required to be placed elsewhere.

as we all know its easiest to get away with something when nobody is looking.

so again; weather or not by design or happenstance it provides an extremely convenient setting. corrupt individuals with power are demanded to take advantage of this by their natures alone. if you leave a kid with an unpunished history of coloring on the walls alone in a white room(blank walls) with a bunch of crayons, tell him not to color on the walls, then walk away for a few hours; do you really think he's not going to color on the walls? he can't help what he does if he hasn't been taught otherwise. politicians often come from upper class families; the upper class often being the least disciplined of the bunch. is it so unbelievable to assume that if you give a rich undisciplined man retarded amounts of power that he won't abuse it? of course he's going to become corrupt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

didn't we already establish jews did wtc?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:40 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Fallout wrote:
didn't we already establish jews did wtc?

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 am 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

thank you, gmip. may you find sanctuary.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:19 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

illblamesum1else wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:

Did you see my whole post or were you just looking for an excuse to BADASS CRAB THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD? :\m/:

Yes

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Blackman! wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Blackman! wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:

Did you see my whole post or were you just looking for an excuse to BADASS CRAB THE SHIT OUT OF THIS THREAD? :\m/:

Yes

Now with Voice Acting!
Also No More Heroes. :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

On the night of I got drunk and played twin tower Jenga

I blew up one of the towers with a nerf rocket launcher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

TheBatman wrote:
On the night of I got drunk and played twin tower Jenga

I blew up one of the towers with a nerf rocket launcher

:911:: God bless you, good sir.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am 
Boo Diddly
Boo Diddly

S1eepy wrote:
oh how i love this little corner of the internet. every other forum blows.

Agreed :911::

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 pm 
Ptooie
Ptooie

S1eepy wrote:

no, but lieing to cover up something unlawful, whatever it may be, still constitutes conspiracy. we know bush and cheney were major share holders in oil companies which profited greatly from the war in iraq. haliburton i believe. is abusing trust for personal gain in its self not unlawful? or bribery and extortion? the premise for going into iraq was to find "WMDs" which official intelligence was 100% positive were there. the triggering event for this was the 9/11 attacks. we say bin laden was responsible for this yet we went after sadam hussein straight away? how the hell does that make any sense? one would think the public would have came to their senses after the whole fucking country was scoured and 0 nuculear weapons were turned up; let alone 0 research facilities. if our official intelligence was 100% certain of their existence and 100% wrong at the same time how in the fuck are we supposed to believe anything they say?

There was speculation shortly after the Iraq war (Operation Iraqi Liberation Freedom) started that claimed that the decision to take out Saddam Hussein was actually based on Dubya's desire to have revenge for daddy's political career/one-up the old man ("He killed my daddy", -GWB), and that it was being promoted by 'Neo-conservative' thinktanks like The Project for the New American Century (Cheney was involved in this, along with a number of high-up members of the administration), which had been pushing for securing Iraq's oil for US domination from at least 1998. Adding in the whole 'Good ol' boys' club for the Texan Oilman (ties to various refinery concerns) president and Cheney (Yes, he was with Haliburton), as well as Bush family ties to the disgraced military contractor Blackwater (now Xe), there was plenty of internal financial and ideological interest in starting the war. It was also reported that the decision to go to war in Iraq predated the 9/11 attacks, allowing for time to start assembling the case for war (WMDs, with the arguments suspiciously modular, as if Al Queda was just thrown on top) and was 9/11 just a huge windfall to get the process started.

(Spoilered for tangent rant. Rantgent.)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
We can also get into the difference between the Rumsfeld and Powell doctrines; Simply put, the Powell doctrine was "Overwhelming ground force in addition to domination of airspace", which would have led to an expensive up-front confrontation but provided the security necessary to do reconstruction, as well as had a huge number of military observers in place to make sure objectives were complete. Rumsfeld reportedly hated Powell, wanted to be thought of as a military badass, and wanted to have an easier-to-sell 'modern military', with smaller numbers of more advanced (technologically) units on the ground, 'saving' money by having contractors (Blackwater, who submitted a sweetheart bid [no other bidders]) to provide security and reconstruction... See, the 'free market' (which didn't exist because of the sweetheart bid) was supposed to be more efficient at doing the work of reconstruction. Instead, we have no idea where billions of dollars we sent to contractors went. In short, the Rumsfeld doctrine failed, and the 'surge' was the reimplementation of the Powell doctrine after the fact. Too little, too late. This isn't to say things would be better now, but it's very possible that if we'd had way more troops from the start and fewer military and civilian contractors involved, we'd have much better results in terms of goodwill, security, lives, and costs. The Iraqis were initially pretty happy about the change in power, until the water didn't run, the lights didn't come on, and long-standing tribal feuds and hatreds fomented by Saddam burst across the country.

No conspiracy; just greed and incompetence. If they willfully ignored the warnings provided, that would be a conspiracy, and probably treason and dereliction of duty. Starting a war for resources, however, is a long-standing tradition. Even if it was based on false pretenses, horribly executed, enormously expensive, basically unfunded (with respect to the budget, until Obama & the Dems felt that it should be put into the bill rather than left on the tab) and damaging to our reputation, it was legal thanks to an act of congress.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

i say we revisit the french revolution. these people are by no means decent human beings, and the apples generally don't fall far from the tree. the country has been hijacked by individual interests. the common good is a tacked on afterthought to stop people from rioting. nothing done these days is truly done in the best interests of the citizens. we could have easily had our golden age already if corporate interest wasn't at the forefront. i don't give a fuck what any piece of paper states. corporations are not people. they do not hold any rights whatsoever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

The_Shrike wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

There was speculation shortly after the Iraq war (Operation Iraqi Liberation Freedom) started that claimed that the decision to take out Saddam Hussein was actually based on Dubya's desire to have revenge for daddy's political career/one-up the old man ("He killed my daddy", -GWB), and that it was being promoted by 'Neo-conservative' thinktanks like The Project for the New American Century (Cheney was involved in this, along with a number of high-up members of the administration), which had been pushing for securing Iraq's oil for US domination from at least 1998. Adding in the whole 'Good ol' boys' club for the Texan Oilman (ties to various refinery concerns) president and Cheney (Yes, he was with Haliburton), as well as Bush family ties to the disgraced military contractor Blackwater (now Xe), there was plenty of internal financial and ideological interest in starting the war. It was also reported that the decision to go to war in Iraq predated the 9/11 attacks, allowing for time to start assembling the case for war (WMDs, with the arguments suspiciously modular, as if Al Queda was just thrown on top) and was 9/11 just a huge windfall to get the process started.

(Spoilered for tangent rant. Rantgent.)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
We can also get into the difference between the Rumsfeld and Powell doctrines; Simply put, the Powell doctrine was "Overwhelming ground force in addition to domination of airspace", which would have led to an expensive up-front confrontation but provided the security necessary to do reconstruction, as well as had a huge number of military observers in place to make sure objectives were complete. Rumsfeld reportedly hated Powell, wanted to be thought of as a military badass, and wanted to have an easier-to-sell 'modern military', with smaller numbers of more advanced (technologically) units on the ground, 'saving' money by having contractors (Blackwater, who submitted a sweetheart bid [no other bidders]) to provide security and reconstruction... See, the 'free market' (which didn't exist because of the sweetheart bid) was supposed to be more efficient at doing the work of reconstruction. Instead, we have no idea where billions of dollars we sent to contractors went. In short, the Rumsfeld doctrine failed, and the 'surge' was the reimplementation of the Powell doctrine after the fact. Too little, too late. This isn't to say things would be better now, but it's very possible that if we'd had way more troops from the start and fewer military and civilian contractors involved, we'd have much better results in terms of goodwill, security, lives, and costs. The Iraqis were initially pretty happy about the change in power, until the water didn't run, the lights didn't come on, and long-standing tribal feuds and hatreds fomented by Saddam burst across the country.

No conspiracy; just greed and incompetence. If they willfully ignored the warnings provided, that would be a conspiracy, and probably treason and dereliction of duty. Starting a war for resources, however, is a long-standing tradition. Even if it was based on false pretenses, horribly executed, enormously expensive, basically unfunded (with respect to the budget, until Obama & the Dems felt that it should be put into the bill rather than left on the tab) and damaging to our reputation, it was legal thanks to an act of congress.

I... think i love you

Nameless88 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

Actually heard a new 9/11 joke today.

What's the difference between September 11th and a cow?
You can't milk a cow for ten years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Snifit wrote:
Actually heard a new 9/11 joke today.

What's the difference between September 11th and a cow?
You can't milk a cow for ten years.

oh shit hahaha :awesome:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 pm 
Thwomp
Thwomp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:46 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I see someone else is on reddit, too. :cookieshmm:

That ad is fucking creepy in hindsight.

But, then again, most things are.

I saw an episode of the Bernie Mac show - after he died - where he's having a nightmare about being at his own funeral. Watching it with the future knowledge made me go kinda :cookieshuh:

I think TVTropes calls this a Funny Aneurism Moment

Actually, the picture on that page is a 9/11 joke, too. Huzzah! Segways! :coookieesssss:

And I used all the cookie monster faces in the same post, and I'm not gonna change it! I apologize for nothing! :awesome:

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.