neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 pm 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
illblamesum1else wrote:
Also, I have recently discovered Three Olive's "Dude." Mountain Dew flavored vodka. The alcoholic me and the high school me are now great friends.


I...I want this. I want this so much more than I thought I would.

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Snifit wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Also, I have recently discovered Three Olive's "Dude." Mountain Dew flavored vodka. The alcoholic me and the high school me are now great friends.


I...I want this. I want this so much more than I thought I would.

mix one part vodka to two parts mt.dew

problem solved
:coookieesssss:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Snifit wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Also, I have recently discovered Three Olive's "Dude." Mountain Dew flavored vodka. The alcoholic me and the high school me are now great friends.


I...I want this. I want this so much more than I thought I would.

Dude and Sprite is amazing. It tastes like... well... mountain dew.... But with the added benefit of drunkenness!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
And I was doing SO well on my "I need to cut back on drinking" vow...

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Snifit wrote:
And I was doing SO well on my "I need to cut back on drinking" vow...

I made that vow too. And then drank more.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit wrote:
And I was doing SO well on my "I need to cut back on drinking" vow...

I made that vow too. And then drank more.


You make a persuasive argument. Image

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
I'm seriously heading towards being an alcoholic so I've stayed sober for the last two months... I don't need to go down that road

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
Blackman! wrote:
I'm seriously heading towards being an alcoholic so I've stayed sober for the last two months... I don't need to go down that road


I was in the same boat when I was at my old job, so I cleaned up for a long time. I've just been doing it a lot within the past two weeks or so so I'm trying to cut back.

Everything is good in moderation. I just need a break for a bit.

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:30 pm 
Offline
Dragon Slaying NESkimite
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:52 pm
Posts: 12842
Location: Seattle, WA
</thread>

Image

_________________
xkcd must die.
Nameless wrote:
Do you mind? He's on official trolling business. Very important. :redv:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
So, much like Captain Ahab and Moby Dick, I have found an obsession that I have chased across the town: Woodchuck 802.

This shit is like a ghost, man. It's available in variety packs, right? So, you pay like 16 bucks for 12 bottles, 3 of which are this delectable nectar of the gods. Get a taste for this, see how amazing it is, decide to try to find more of it...6 packs are non existent in Saint Augustine.

Closest lead I have is Jacksonville Beach and Palm Coast. Both are like 20 miles away. Dafuq.

So, if anyone can find any of this stuff in the Saint Augustine area, let me know. Hell, if you can legally ship it from wherever you live, I'd be inclined to pay the postage for you.

This is like trying to find Hi-C Orange Tangergreen or Dunkaroos all over again. I find a food or beverage that I want with every fiber of my being, and it's either out of stock, the distributors have their thumbs in their asses and are worthless, or it doesn't exist anymore. :911::

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
woodchuck suddenly has so many other flavors i want to try. all the seasonals, and recently i saw one labelled as Belgian White. They all intrigue me, as woodchuck is fucking delicious.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:54 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Jacksonville Beach, you say?

I have a co-worked that lives out there. Tell me the store and I'll see if she can pick some up.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:06 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
LocrianDm wrote:
Jacksonville Beach, you say?

I have a co-worked that lives out there. Tell me the store and I'll see if she can pick some up.

Turns out, my girlfriend found some in Deltona. She's grabbing me two six packs so I drink one with friends (you included, I'm bringin' em to our next D&D session at your place) and then squirrel one away for myself for next time I want them. It'll be like the Ant and the Grasshopper, only instead of not starving to death, it'll just be getting drunk on tasty beverages. :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
I thought you could order them through the woodchuck site?

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Blackman! wrote:
I thought you could order them through the woodchuck site?

Can you? I didn't wanna have to wait for shipping, I was hoping to find a resupply depot for the boozings in town somewhere.

If it comes to that, though, I think it'll be easier to just special order rather than drive like 40 miles to get it from a store.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 am 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
illblamesum1else wrote:
woodchuck suddenly has so many other flavors i want to try. all the seasonals, and recently i saw one labelled as Belgian White. They all intrigue me, as woodchuck is fucking delicious.


PLace I can walk to stocks the belgian white kind. its pretty good though not terribly distinct from regular woodchuck

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6998
I've become a pretty big fan of dark beers. In particular, these.
Image

Image

Image

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
I'm pretty traditional with my stouts. Anything other than a Guinness and I feel like I'm betraying my people. :met:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Lately, I enjoy Pomegranate Saki and Sanguin De Guida (Blood of Judas) carbonated red-wine. I can tell I'm getting older.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Blood of Judas is a fucking awesome name for a wine. Hell, I'm surprised that isn't the name of a band or something.

JESUS KILLER BLOOD :\m/:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group