neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Dfraz wrote:
I think you're good as long as it's just fucking. I kind of always followed the rule of if you fuck a chick that has a boyfriend and choose to date her, what stops her from cheating on you? It's not like she hasn't done it already. But if it's just get get laid cause it feels good and you don't like her or anything keep it up :D

and make sure her boyfriend (who in this case happens to be your other roommate which makes this even more plausible,) doesn't find out and murder you in your sleep :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm 
Offline
Pirahna Plant
Pirahna Plant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 320
Yes blame raises a good point. It's also helpful if he is smaller then you. If he's bigger you should probably move.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Dfraz wrote:
I think you're good as long as it's just fucking. I kind of always followed the rule of if you fuck a chick that has a boyfriend and choose to date her, what stops her from cheating on you? It's not like she hasn't done it already. But if it's just get get laid cause it feels good and you don't like her or anything keep it up :D

Um, okay, I can actually field for this one. If she cheats on him, what stops her from cheating on you? Well, maybe you're a better person than the person she's cheating on. Maybe you treat her nicer, and that's why she likes you enough to let you put things in her happyhole.

Maybe the guy she's cheating on is an asshole and has it coming? There's a lot of things.

I don't think that if a person cheats that makes them a terrible person, I just think that it means shit was going south anyway. It would be kind of nice to, ya know, give the common courtesy of saying like "I no longer require your penis in me, I believe I have found other penis. Sincerely, Your (Ex) Girlfriend :coookieesssss: " But, if she can't leave him because they signed a lease together to live with Bats, and he's no longer treating her nice, then, well, fuck him. He can pay his part of the rent, and she can pay her part, and maybe she can just fuck you on the side while you're both waiting for the renting agreement to be up.

I'm going entirely on the assumption that the other guy deserves it, though. Maybe Batman is the asshole here. It is a mystery.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:49 am 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
I kicked his ass at beer pong the other night too

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Cuckolded and he sucks at beer pong! THE SHAME!!!!

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:06 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6999
My policy has always been that it's wrong to cheat on somebody, but not wrong to be the person somebody is being cheated on with. That is, she's doing something wrong, not you, and it's totally not your responsibility to correct her.

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
TheBatman wrote:
So like, I'm fucking my roommate

Thing is, her boyfriend is my other roommate :coookieesssss:

I don't know whether to feel like a badass or an asshole or what but in all honesty I don't really give much of a fuck and I'd imagine he's the bigger asshole since I'm getting laid and he's not :awesome:

wat do

i think you likely chose to move in with people of poor character. a fucked situation brought on by their undoubtedly fucked sense of self.

go ahead and bone the shit out of her. i'd probably use a rubber with that one thought. just make sure you have somewhere else to live lined up if shit hits the fan.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:16 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
S1eepy wrote:
just make sure you have somewhere else to live lined up if shit hits the fan.


Okay, shit, yes. This ^

How the fuck did none of us mention that before? That's kind of a huge thing to mention in a situation like that.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14670
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
I've heard from friends who have that sometimes, under particular circumstances, that cheating or affairs can be helpful in a bad relationship.

So yeah, I dunno. I suppose get free pussy while you can.

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
I'm getting over my paranoia over this girl finding the forums, basically I'm kinda dating this girl I met last month, her birthday is in a week and I have no idea what I should get her if anything at all. The reason why I don't know what to do is because even though I destroyed her virginity, she says she wants to keep this casual. That said every time I've visited her I've slept over, we watch movies and shit all the time and she loves cuddling and shit. We're basically in a relationship without all the labels right now, but I dunno she keeps trying to say she's not attached and keeps having talks with me about our situation. I dunno, I think I should get her some toiletries and a Official Scrabble Word Of The Day. That way if she doesn't like what I got her; she can go fuck herself :yeeeeahhhhh:

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
Dfraz wrote:
I think you're good as long as it's just fucking. I kind of always followed the rule of if you fuck a chick that has a boyfriend and choose to date her, what stops her from cheating on you? It's not like she hasn't done it already. But if it's just get get laid cause it feels good and you don't like her or anything keep it up :D


Sean Lennon wrote an amazing album about this subject, and it was released with an amazing and beautiful accompanying film. It's called Friendly Fire.



It has Carrie Fisher in it!

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 pm 
Offline
Bucket Of Flud
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:53 pm
Posts: 9940
Location: Bucheon, South Korea
So here's the run down. I have only been single for a few months. I dont really like it but who does. Im still kind roughed up opinion of girls since my last ex broke up with me. I have had a lot of first dates since. Well one of my best friends asked me out today. I really care about this girl. I knew that I wasn't full ready, but she is special to me. I found out she has almost no experience dating. Shes a wonderful girl but she hasn't even kissed a guy before. I am on a pretty far end of that spectrum. I have been engaged, and i've done many sexual acts that I dont even feel comfortable posting them here with all the new members (sorry guys). It's slightly frightening. I guess I am looking for a mixture of advice and a pep talk.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
I'm currently showing a girl who almost was a 30 year old virgin the ropes. I've created an insatiable freak, and we're having the greatest time together with no real commitments (although I wouldn't mind having her as my GF, she says she doesn't want anything serious. I'm just playing it by ear at this point). I'm showing her things that most guys would be a little intimidated to do.

It's fun to play the teacher role, just keep an attitude of you wanting to pleasure her, never judge her, and she'll be adventurous as fuck (This girl and I have played out a few of each other's fantasies so far). Start out gentle, and slowly build her repertoire. Trust me, this is a golden opportunity for you.

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
fludbucket wrote:
So here's the run down. I have only been single for a few months. I dont really like it but who does. Im still kind roughed up opinion of girls since my last ex broke up with me. I have had a lot of first dates since. Well one of my best friends asked me out today. I really care about this girl. I knew that I wasn't full ready, but she is special to me. I found out she has almost no experience dating. Shes a wonderful girl but she hasn't even kissed a guy before. I am on a pretty far end of that spectrum. I have been engaged, and i've done many sexual acts that I dont even feel comfortable posting them here with all the new members (sorry guys). It's slightly frightening. I guess I am looking for a mixture of advice and a pep talk.



Blackman! wrote:
It's fun to play the teacher role, just keep an attitude of you wanting to pleasure her, never judge her, and she'll be adventurous as fuck (This girl and I have played out a few of each other's fantasies so far). Start out gentle, and slowly build her repertoire. Trust me, this is a golden opportunity for you.


Exfuckingactly!

Previous experience has taught me just how true this is. Just be sure to listen to her and don't stick anything in the pooper for the first 3 months or so.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
LocrianDm wrote:
don't stick anything in the pooper for the first 3 months or so.


THIS. It's been three weeks and this girl still can't handle me for too long, we're working slowly but surely. Make sure you bring up anal early though, don't make it taboo, start with the light touching and tickling of the hole and gauge her reactions. Tell her how much she likes it when she responds, afterwards you can talk about exploring anal in the future but don't stay on the subject for too long (seriously just mention doing it in the future listen to her, and move on to something else right there), she'll bring it up from time to time, but eventually she'll let you know when she's ready

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
yup yup yup

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6999
This thread is full of wisdom.

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm 
Offline
Dragon Slaying NESkimite
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:52 pm
Posts: 12842
Location: Seattle, WA
All your moms have approved

_________________
xkcd must die.
Nameless wrote:
Do you mind? He's on official trolling business. Very important. :redv:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
So this woman from my screenwriting class is really really hot and we've been out a couple of times with other classmates, one of these times I woke up next to her (nothing happened beyond making out, as I'm told, I have no actual memory of it). I would like to pursue and penetrate.

HOWEVER: She is 37 (I'm 21), and is a single mother of two young sons. Long-term is probably a no-go for obvious reasons, but all of my lasers are set to fuck. And she gets bonus points because she's a writer.

What do?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Soruja wrote:
What do?

Her :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6999
gimp wrote:
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

Eh, one experience hardly indicates a pattern. If you can fuck without having to commit, do so. Just be wary, because the fact that she has stuff going for her BESIDES looks might actually be a problem. She's a writer, and that's cool. You two obviously have common interests, and that's cool. If your goal is to pursue her for sex and not get stuck in a relationship with a mother, then be careful you don't develop anything for her besides "desire to fuck".

_________________
Don't trust the skull.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
gimp wrote:
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

Eh, one experience hardly indicates a pattern. If you can fuck without having to commit, do so. Just be wary, because the fact that she has stuff going for her BESIDES looks might actually be a problem. She's a writer, and that's cool. You two obviously have common interests, and that's cool. If your goal is to pursue her for sex and not get stuck in a relationship with a mother, then be careful you don't develop anything for her besides "desire to fuck".



Yup.

I had two stories to put here to aid with advice, but I just realized that neither of them apply. The 34 year old I hung out with freaked out when I made a move, so that's nothing close.

And the situation where a friend of mine (21 at the time) married a 42 year-old doesn't apply, cuz he was running from his gay and she's an oil fortune heiress.

So in summation, yeah, what Morte said. 30+ year olds know exactly what the fuck they're doing and what they like, so you'd probably learn a SHIT TON of new stuff you could use to amaze-the-fuck out of future partners.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
LocrianDm wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
gimp wrote:
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

Eh, one experience hardly indicates a pattern. If you can fuck without having to commit, do so. Just be wary, because the fact that she has stuff going for her BESIDES looks might actually be a problem. She's a writer, and that's cool. You two obviously have common interests, and that's cool. If your goal is to pursue her for sex and not get stuck in a relationship with a mother, then be careful you don't develop anything for her besides "desire to fuck".



Yup.

I had two stories to put here to aid with advice, but I just realized that neither of them apply. The 34 year old I hung out with freaked out when I made a move, so that's nothing close.

And the situation where a friend of mine (21 at the time) married a 42 year-old doesn't apply, cuz he was running from his gay and she's an oil fortune heiress.

So in summation, yeah, what Morte said. 30+ year olds know exactly what the fuck they're doing and what they like, so you'd probably learn a SHIT TON of new stuff you could use to amaze-the-fuck out of future partners.

not if the reason they're dating 20 somethings is because it's been 10+ years and they still have nfi what they're doing

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
gimp wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
gimp wrote:
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

Eh, one experience hardly indicates a pattern. If you can fuck without having to commit, do so. Just be wary, because the fact that she has stuff going for her BESIDES looks might actually be a problem. She's a writer, and that's cool. You two obviously have common interests, and that's cool. If your goal is to pursue her for sex and not get stuck in a relationship with a mother, then be careful you don't develop anything for her besides "desire to fuck".



Yup.

I had two stories to put here to aid with advice, but I just realized that neither of them apply. The 34 year old I hung out with freaked out when I made a move, so that's nothing close.

And the situation where a friend of mine (21 at the time) married a 42 year-old doesn't apply, cuz he was running from his gay and she's an oil fortune heiress.

So in summation, yeah, what Morte said. 30+ year olds know exactly what the fuck they're doing and what they like, so you'd probably learn a SHIT TON of new stuff you could use to amaze-the-fuck out of future partners.

not if the reason they're dating 20 somethings is because it's been 10+ years and they still have nfi what they're doing


Good point, but this is only the case about 5% of the time. Usually it works where the older woman knows what she wants / what she's doing.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group