neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

LocrianDm wrote:
gimp wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:
gimp wrote:
Soruja wrote:
What do?

well judging from my experience with a woman in her 30s, run.

Eh, one experience hardly indicates a pattern. If you can fuck without having to commit, do so. Just be wary, because the fact that she has stuff going for her BESIDES looks might actually be a problem. She's a writer, and that's cool. You two obviously have common interests, and that's cool. If your goal is to pursue her for sex and not get stuck in a relationship with a mother, then be careful you don't develop anything for her besides "desire to fuck".

Yup.

I had two stories to put here to aid with advice, but I just realized that neither of them apply. The 34 year old I hung out with freaked out when I made a move, so that's nothing close.

And the situation where a friend of mine (21 at the time) married a 42 year-old doesn't apply, cuz he was running from his gay and she's an oil fortune heiress.

So in summation, yeah, what Morte said. 30+ year olds know exactly what the fuck they're doing and what they like, so you'd probably learn a SHIT TON of new stuff you could use to amaze-the-fuck out of future partners.

not if the reason they're dating 20 somethings is because it's been 10+ years and they still have nfi what they're doing

Good point, but this is only the case about 5% of the time. Usually it works where the older woman knows what she wants / what she's doing.

dang i always pick up the crazies

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Unfortunately, that also seems to be the norm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:55 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

All data suggests that dating 20 somethings is not a part of her normal procedure. So this may even turn out to be a challenge. Shit, now I have to do her.

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Soruja wrote:
All data suggests that dating 20 somethings is not a part of her normal procedure. So this may even turn out to be a challenge. Shit, now I have to do her.

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 am 
Thwomp
Thwomp

Soruja wrote:

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm 
Bucket Of Flud

So my life has been a little crazy with dating recently. Honestly I have a lot of options but I want advice on the one that I dont have figured out. I met this amazingly attractive girl on a dating website. (Yeah I know). We talk every night from like 1-5 am on skype. This past weekend I finally met her. It was pretty damn fun. We ran around the beach. We went out got some drinks. Just making jokes this whole time. we went clubbing then around 3 am we sat down on the beach and started talking. She talks about how she likes me and we kiss.

The next day I meet her around 8 pm and I bring up the night before she says she remembers the gist of it but not exactly what was said. I tell her what she said and she immeditly brings up the im not ready for a relationship yet lets be friends line. I counter it with a joke about how she hasnt earned me asking her out yet. Once again we go out for drinks. We dance we spend 3 hours just laying on the beach talking. She brings it up again (note im not asking her to be my girlfriend at all at this point). Saying that her career is in a bad spot to date right now. We talk some more Joke laugh. she keeps making comments like she wants me to visit her home country with her etc. We kiss again.

Well that was great. I took the bullet train home today...we once again skype chat (she contacted me) and we talk for hours once more. She saying things like shes suprised she trusts me the way she does allready. Makes jokes like dont fall in love to quick. Then out of no where once again brings up the lets just be friends, i try to steer it back with lets just go with the flow for now. She responds with "For now I dont want to commit". At that point im not sure if she means she wants to just date for now or what. So without anything witty to say I changed subjects. I avoid it completly and then she starts saying something like shes a loveable friend and an even more loveable girlfriend. I make some comments along the line of wait till were in person I dont want to start dating over Skype. And that im old fashioned. She responds with "I would trust you if we were dating". We say our goodnights an I'm here still confused

I have no clue what the fuck to do. Am I getting friend zoned? Is she just testing me out first? We havent known eachother long enough to date but her behaviour is confusing the fuck out of me. Im frustrated. I haven't been this confused in the pursuit in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Out of curiosity, what country is she from? If she isn't from the US, maybe it's the cultural differences and that's making dating seem weird. Or, maybe she's just a shy person and she's worried about getting hurt so she's trying to make excuses because she really likes you a lot?

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm 
Bucket Of Flud

Nameless88 wrote:
Out of curiosity, what country is she from? If she isn't from the US, maybe it's the cultural differences and that's making dating seem weird. Or, maybe she's just a shy person and she's worried about getting hurt so she's trying to make excuses because she really likes you a lot?

She is Fillipino. Shy would be the last word I would use to describe her. The worried about getting hurt thing makes sense in my head. She brought up how shitty her ex was and what we would have to work against to make a relationship work. Thats how I feel. But I wanted outside opinions. I dont want crush goggles to fail me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

i suggest you do as you had suggested to her: just go with the flow. if she's going to hurt you; don't worry about it. weather or not is already determined. if she does: be thankful for the pain and burn it off as catalyst for something productive. be patient; going with the flow has a way of surprising you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

Remember the cardinal rule: Bitches love indifference.

From what it looks like, the scales are tipping. SHE's the one talking about dating, not you. She's trying to rationalize her hesitation for her own sake. I think the best thing to do would be to not bring it up yourself, let her do the worrying.

And +1 for what S1eepy said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

It's all a shit test, she want's you but is basically testing the waters right now. My "friend" is doing the exact same thing, the best thing to do is agree and move forward/on.

"You're right we shouldn't do this" but keep doing whatever you were doing...

I should type up how I got with the girl I'm with right now, but I forgot most of our first night... I'll edit it in a spoiler note, it's a super long story though, so wall of black/text incoming

I'm gonna try to keep this as short as I can, but there's a lot of factors.
June 17 2011
I pound three shots of JD before running out to my Friday night club gig. It was gonna be another long ass night. I'm at the club and I get a Surfer on Acid made as a drink, and pound that down, I want this night to be over already, my friend's not showing up because of wedding plans, and it's looking like another dead night, I head upstairs and chill with the other promoters. ~11:30 a friend I see like twice a year calls me, she wants to get into the club for free, skipping ahead, she shows up with like nine other people, I can only get two in free, I briefly meet everyone (I barely remember names) and wait upstairs for like 20 minutes (waiting on a client who was already was inside (FUCK)) Anyway I go back inside, I get introduced to everyone for real this time.

I meet this girl, she's the only one looking like she's by herself, she's cute. my friend tells me she won the best woman in Greece award, the girl introduces herself with a smart ass comment (I really fucking forget, I was four drinks in working on my fifth on an empty stomach, I was pretty plastered here), I gave it right back to her, she got a shocked look, laughed and I let it go. She went with her friends I went with mine, I got another drink (this one puts me over the edge). I talk to my friend, and she has to run to the bathroom, I see the cute girl sitting by herself I decide to do my job and keep her company. I sit down next to her and say "Is this how the best woman in Greece parties?" She laughs again jokingly tells me to shut the fuck up and gives me a playful slap, I tell her to get up and dance, she tells me she's too drunk, I tell her I'm plenty wasted too, showing her my drink, more banter and a sip of each others drink and we're dancing.

I tested the waters earlier while talking, when I'm interested in a girl I'll be animated with my hands while I talk, "accidentally" hitting spots, its all ok, just lightly grazing the arms at first, if she isn't phased or even better leans in or returns the touch I'm doing good/great, I escalate, upper arms, and abdomen, if she doesn't back off I go for dancing, which is how I decided to take things further with her, anyway we're both drunk and I go "I'm so wasted I can't stop myself from feeling you up right now" she goes "Go ahead but that's all you're getting" I had no comeback for that (still don't) and I start grabbing her ass and everything "You like that?" she asks I say "MMMhmmmmmm!" and I begin sucking on her neck, she throws her head back as I'm working my way up, she isn't catching on I thought, so I grab her chin and go for a kiss, she tells me no, pulls away and pulls out her phone, we exchange numbers I accidentally drop her phone and notice her bank card on the floor, I give her her phone while she sends me a text with her name and give her back her card, her eyes went wide and all of a sudden we're making out.

"We have to find my friends!" she drunkenly states and she leads us to the dance floor, we start grinding and making out, and she decides to "look for her friends" again, this happens for awhile, long story short she gives me a handjob in the middle of the club where EVERYONE can see. I don't take her home that night (I tried like hell she kept saying no, I told her you're right, this is fun, and kept pushing it further. While I'm getting a hand BJ, her friend rolls up on us "I've been looking for you!" and he pulls her up, grabbing her ass as they walk away. She's turns around and gives me the look, and sucks her fingers as she dances with him while staring me down. She goes home with her friends after the club closed, I text her one last time to see if she's DTF, I get no response.

The next day (yes the next day, I don't believe in waiting the standard two day thing, you can get away with it as long as you're not a punk or a pussy) I call her and tell her how I had a great time with her and would like to meet up with her again, she says she'd had a great time too and tried to go real quick (turns out she remembers some of the night, and was with all of her friends when I called). I text her like every day as long as she responds, my only goal for the first week is to keep her laughing, and to keep the interactions light and fun. I call her once a week, I ask her out occasionally but she's very busy.

She eventually meets up with me at the lounge I hang on sundays. My goal this time was to have a great time, not to push the sex thing since I have that working against me kinda, and basically put myself out there without being a bitch. It was easy, I know everyone at the lounge, the Host, a few of the poets, the featured poet, and the musicians, my high school friend was there for good measure, I basically joked with her and my friend for the first half of the night, I didn't focus on her, she was a part of my night there basically. I asked for both her and my friends input after every poem, I kept everyone engaged, it was basically like hanging with all my friends, I talked with the regulars and poets, got caught up with the old faces I haven't seen in awhile. I basically looked like the man (well I am). My friend was a good wingman too and gave us some alone time where we talked serious for a little, I filled the gaps from the first night, mentioned how I while I am looking for a serious relationship I would like to get to know her better, and how I understand how relationships require a lot of time, and a lot of hard work, she tells me how she's not looking for a relationship blah blah blah, I don't let it bother me at all, I just say, "that's fair" and continue with the conversation, the end of the night she tells me "it's really tempting but there's things you don't know about me" I push again and it goes nowhere, so I kiss her goodnight on the cheek and leave

I text her again (I think I gave her a day to give her the gift of missing me) and talk about the night, we get really sexual (I tell her about this dream I had with her and we had a really good conversation), I text her basically all day after my game, I tell her how we won and all I'm going out to celebrate (big lie I'm actually at home resting because I'm tired as fuck) gives me an excuse to not respond for awhile, so basically from 10 pm until club hours its all regular shit until like 3 am when I try to meet her, I make excuses I'm slightly buzzed I shouldn't drive but fuck it, are there cops in your area? She tells me yeah its safer to stay home, I keep talking to her, around 4 am she tells me she's home and taking off the dress and getting ready for bed I go "dress off and bed you say?" and then we start really start flirting, she's really challenging me with some of her comebacks, but I keep telling her how I can handle her. Eventually she breaks down and tells me she's a virgin (I didn't believe her but I found it it was true).

I keep pushing for her home address, she tries to find her way out "let me get this straight, you want me to come over to your place right?" "No, I'm trying to get the address to your place, so I can come to you." Eventually she gives me the address and I'm there in like 30 minutes (fun fact, my phone fucking froze on me and I almost didn't get her, good thing I reset it quick), anyway I get there (at 6am Sunday July 10th 2011) and she's nervous as FUCK, we're sitting on the couch and she's like "This is so awkward..." I tell her "no it isn't come here", makeout again and start feeling her up. I start stripping her and well, the rest was history (lots of pain in the beginning I had to go super slow, but towards the end I slamming the shit out of her and she was loving it. She mentions how we're fuck buddies while she's on top of me and I go "yeah, we are". The whole long term thing comes up all the time, I just agree and move on. Just be cool with things and you can do whatever you want basically

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Blackman! wrote:
wall of black incoming

Pat's go-to pickup line :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am 
Bucket Of Flud

Im really not trying to bring it up. The closest thing ive said is yeah i have a bunch of Korean girls asking me out right now that im not trying to date Im looking for the right one. Im trying to be subtle but let her know that the door is open. Im going to see her again on like the 27th im going to keep ignoring the lets be friends thing. I just keep changing topics on that one. Im scared that if I agree ill end up in the friend zone. I have made comments like no matter what happens we will be friends tough. Again hinting at what i want without saying it. Also should I try to force dating situations (lets go to an amusement park or the movies)? or just hang out as friends and make moves later in the night as I have been doing?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

when she brings it up just shrug.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 pm 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

Blackman! wrote:
It's all a shit test, she want's you but is basically testing the waters right now. My "friend" is doing the exact same thing, the best thing to do is agree and move forward/on.

[/spoiler]

Pat, your game is glorious and lovable. And similar to mine (well, how mine was. Now I just flirt for fun and hook friends up.)

Having an unfair location advantage really helps in making the night fun.

I could never do a club pickup though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

S1eepy wrote:
when she brings it up just shrug.

Better yet, do this face :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:44 pm 
Bucket Of Flud

Club pick up is easy. I could pick up a club girl every week but thats not what I want.

Btw your advice is really working guys. Ill hit you up when I get in another bind. More or less I played everything off. Didnt force anything she once again joked about it just being friendly. I shrugged it off, at the end she was flirting pretty hard saying things like she knows the right girl for me. (implying herself of course). yeah shes just doubtful and just trying not to trip over herself. thanks guys

If you want a pic PM me :-p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:41 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

That MILF I was talking about earlier wants to introduce me to her hot niece. Score.

OH. AND.

Turns out, this MILF has herpes.

Close call.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

How old is her niece?

Also, woman things. I will post some soon once I've sorted through this a bit...but jesus christ being single didn't seem this confusing the last time around.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:15 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
How old is her niece?

Also, woman things. I will post some soon once I've sorted through this a bit...but jesus christ being single didn't seem this confusing the last time around.

21. As am I.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

does her niece have herpes?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

Bogey wrote:
does her niece have herpes?

Shit I hope not.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 am 
Bucket Of Flud

Update: Well her cuz just told me she likes me. Im going to visit her next weekend. Im thinking about expressing how I feel.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

fludbucket wrote:
Im thinking about expressing how I feel.

No.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Soruja wrote:
fludbucket wrote:
Im thinking about expressing how I feel.

No.

i won't necessarily agree, but i won't disagree either.

look at it this way: you know how you feel. your a man; that's just part of how you function. you know where you stand on something. of course you realize this is subject to change, but for the moment you know where you stand.

she is a woman; how she feels about something or where she stands is constantly in flux. she never really knows from one moment to the next. of course to what degree is just as variable as anything else, however, my experiences have shown me that indecisiveness is an all too common trend in the feminine gender. this indecisiveness would seem to be in direct relation to not being able to fully decide how they feel about something. again; there are always exceptions, but as far as averages are concerned this would appear to be the case.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next