neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Duke "Fuck List"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Sanctusorium wrote:
As a feminist all I have to say is that... Jezebel fucking sucks. They cover mundane shit and are contrary to almost all feminist beliefs.

Fuck Jezebel.

Now relating to the actual subject... IF some one has the ability to do a 42 page paper on their sex life, whatever. Maybe it was for fun. Perhaps they like doing this kinda thing. I just take issue with telling some one to do "real" work. Real is arbitrary.

Also, fuck the master key analogy. <_<; Heres my deal with sex and sexuality: If you're single, go fuck who you want when you want. Just so long as its consensual and all parties know what this is going to lead (or not lead) to. In a relationship? Want to have sex with some one else? Discuss it with one's partner. See what can happen. If nothing can, thats just apart of the relationship. Either way, just don't go behind their back.

People need to talk about sex more and it needs to stop being this weird ass taboo that started from our puritanical roots. Adhering to these old ass social norms is doing nothing but making us pretentious prudes.

:wotwot: Excellent return to the forums.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

As long as it's well-written I don't give a fuck what people write about. Hell if it's presented as a short story or narrative send me a copy. If it's just some boring structural essay then whatever.

But yeah people need to stop being so retarded about sexuality

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

The entire world should engage in one massive orgy one day each year, fucking everyone and everything every way they like. Then everything would be out in the open.

I see no way this would go poorly. :cookieshmm:

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
The entire world should engage in one massive orgy one day each year, fucking everyone and everything every way they like. Then everything would be out in the open.

Okay, I'm just gonna say this, and I'm sorry in advanced, but...

If we do that, I'm gonna have to decline Africa from joining in.

Not cuz they're black, but...um...how do I say this nicely and with utmost sensitivity?...

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:40 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Nameless88 wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:

Not cuz they're black, but...um...how do I say this nicely and with utmost sensitivity?...

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

PIERCE: Before AIDS, sex was like shaking hands.
ABED: Hence AIDS.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

Nameless88 wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this sentiment. And you know its only due to Aids. I love me some black ladies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Snifit wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this sentiment. And you know its only due to Aids. I love me some black ladies.

or just about any other on the long list of congenital diseases/viruses. i'll argue the flip-side of this tooth and nail.

i think the mentality of "fuck what i want when i want" to be sooooooo unbelievably detrimental to the psychological development of not just us, but our generation. people are human, we have emotions, these come about weither we want them to or not. there are certain chemicals released in the brain when close or intimate situations arise; these make us feel good, but most of us are too damn dumb to try and put any sort of logic behind this. and so with the act of handing part of your psyche over to lust we effectively become smack whores to a drug we're too damn dumb to see that we're taking.

it has nothing whatsoever to do with being a prude, emotionally shallow, or 'proper'. it has to do with the effect that submission to an endorphin release has on the psyche. in general terms: it takes you out of the drivers seat. just like any other junkie unfamiliar with the mechanisms on their body and how to control them. if sex is all you want out of life: well then, by all means fuck what you want when you want and go join up with a bunch of hippies; removing yourself from society. either that or go to some frat house full of bro faggots, or head to the beach in jersey because these are now the areas you belong with that sort of mentality. but if you want anything more than that you're going to have to make some sacrifices; to shape yourself into the kind of person capable of achieving what you want. this means not handing your free will over to animalistic temptations.

besides; theres dream sex if you really want your fix. learn to do that and you can have all of the meaningless sex you want at a higher quality with a lesser time investment. also no worries about any stds. then the sex you have irl can actually mean something for you without the mongoloid desensitization that ultimately serves to enslave your desire and strip you of deriving any true enjoyment from the moment.

gg noobs. doin' it wrong. literally.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:52 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

S1eepy wrote:
Snifit wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

or just about any other on the long list of congenital diseases/viruses. i'll argue the flip-side of this tooth and nail.

i think the mentality of "fuck what i want when i want" to be sooooooo unbelievably detrimental to the psychological development of not just us, but our generation. people are human, we have emotions, these come about weither we want them to or not. there are certain chemicals released in the brain when close or intimate situations arise; these make us feel good, but most of us are too damn dumb to try and put any sort of logic behind this. and so with the act of handing part of your psyche over to lust we effectively become smack whores to a drug we're too damn dumb to see that we're taking.

it has nothing whatsoever to do with being a prude, emotionally shallow, or 'proper'. it has to do with the effect that submission to an endorphin release has on the psyche. in general terms: it takes you out of the drivers seat. just like any other junkie unfamiliar with the mechanisms on their body and how to control them. if sex is all you want out of life: well then, by all means fuck what you want when you want and go join up with a bunch of hippies; removing yourself from society. either that or go to some frat house full of bro faggots, or head to the beach in jersey because these are now the areas you belong with that sort of mentality. but if you want anything more than that you're going to have to make some sacrifices; to shape yourself into the kind of person capable of achieving what you want. this means not handing your free will over to animalistic temptations.

besides; theres dream sex if you really want your fix. learn to do that and you can have all of the meaningless sex you want at a higher quality with a lesser time investment. also no worries about any stds. then the sex you have irl can actually mean something for you without the mongoloid desensitization that ultimately serves to enslave your desire and strip you of deriving any true enjoyment from the moment.

gg noobs. doin' it wrong. literally.

No problem here with this chick fucking whoever she wants when she wants. All it says is that smart people can be hos too. What bugs me is that we're STILL talking about it. I know at least a half dozen people who have fucked more than this chick, but most of them are a lot dumber and don't operate safely. With the advent of condoms there's no reason to be irresponsible with it, and if they are, fuck em, they and their partners will have something happen to them that will properly punish / remove them from the gene pool, so fuck away, dumb fucks, I don't care cuz I'm not sticking my dick in ya.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

again; again, i state the problem is not with fucking everything in sight but the effect that overstimulating those internal mechanisms has. its bad; do a bunch of heroin all week then you start to get the shakes when you don't have your fix. get it yet?

moderation, balance, control with admission. this is the key to all.

this woman isn't a smart person; she's a fucking clueless dolt. i've studied sex addiction from both sides of the table. i know what i'm talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 am 
Dragon Slaying NESkimite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

S1eepy wrote:
again; again, i state the problem is not with fucking everything in sight but the effect that overstimulating those internal mechanisms has. its bad; do a bunch of heroin all week then you start to get the shakes when you don't have your fix. get it yet?

this woman isn't a smart person; she's a fucking clueless dolt. i've studied sex addiction from both sides of the table. i know what i'm talking about.

oh, i meant smart as in she could actually write. Nothing to do with her overall intelligence level.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

S1eepy wrote:

Is there anything you HAVEN'T thoroughly studied?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

S1eepy wrote:
or head to the beach in jersey

NO. GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. :fuckingsun:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:00 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Snifit wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

Is there anything you HAVEN'T thoroughly studied?

lots and lots of things. just from an early age i never really fit the mold and didn't understand why. people became my area of study all throughout my primary schooling. i sponged up a bunch of academic material while there, but those topics weren't what i went to school to study. so if you can imagine if you've spent your entire life up to this point spent studying a select few, but broad, subjects; then your observations in your given areas of study would be more accurate and far reaching than someone who has only truly been studying these things as a focus since the start of college (provided you've done a good job learning and teaching yourself).

so thats about 19 years of study on the topic of the human condition. subtract a few years for finding my feet and 13-14 years is more of a realistic figure. tbh; it makes it much easier to run experiments when you're not wearing a lab coat and don't need funding. when you only need to find a situation of interest or potential promise.

i've only really plunged deeply into three base topics, if you can believe it. psychology (with correlation to biology), perception, and video games. from deep analysis of video games i wound up with a mind tuned to analyze mechanical interactions.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:04 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I think my main problem with this is that she wrote a fucking 42 page paper about her sex life, and gave it to her friends as a gag. TL;DR, much? I don't think I could be her friend in person if she thought that I'd be interested enough to actually read 42 pages of boring shit about her getting fucked.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

Nameless88 wrote:
I think my main problem with this is that she wrote a fucking 42 page paper about her sex life, and gave it to her friends as a gag. TL;DR, much? I don't think I could be her friend in person if she thought that I'd be interested enough to actually read 42 pages of boring shit about her getting fucked.

It depends on how it was written, it could be awesome

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

TheBatman wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:

It depends on how it was written, it could be awesome

Good point. I really enjoyed a couple of ... well, I guess they were just fan fics, of Sailor Moon. True that said fan fics were the typical 'everyone fucks everyone' stories, but they were really well written 'fuck everything' stories.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:55 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

I'm thinking more along the lines of, is it just this chick bragging about all the dudes she's fucked, or is it her legitimately exploring the development and impact of her sexuality?

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 am 
VAN DAMMAGE

LocrianDm wrote:
I really enjoyed a couple of ... well, I guess they were just fan fics, of Sailor Moon. True that said fan fics were the typical 'everyone fucks everyone' stories, but they were really well written 'fuck everything' stories.

uh

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
I'm thinking more along the lines of, is it just this chick bragging about all the dudes she's fucked, or is it her legitimately exploring the development and impact of her sexuality?

Both of those sound kind of boring. Ideally for me it would be a short story with an overall humorous tone, kind of like Kevin Smith's writings about his diarrhea-inducing weight loss medicine, but with hellacious quantities of semen instead of greasy liquid feces

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

TheBatman wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
I really enjoyed a couple of ... well, I guess they were just fan fics, of Sailor Moon. True that said fan fics were the typical 'everyone fucks everyone' stories, but they were really well written 'fuck everything' stories.

uh

Morte_The_Skull wrote:

Both of those sound kind of boring. Ideally for me it would be a short story with an overall humorous tone, kind of like Kevin Smith's writings about his diarrhea-inducing weight loss medicine, but with hellacious quantities of semen instead of greasy liquid feces

that's EXACTLY what i'm talking about.