neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 8668
Let's just hope the retaliation never happens...

_________________
ImageImage
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Fuck the faggot. Fuck him hard. I kinda wish there was a hell just so I know he'd be burning, ya know?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 pm
Posts: 8559
Location: My house
If it does, they're about a week late. :coookieesssss:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
Osama Bin Laden: World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Bogey wrote:
Osama Bin Laden: World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011


Stealing this, and putting it on facebook.

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
On another serious note: My heart goes out to all peace loving muslims. The regular guys. They've endured a bunch of shit over the past decade due to the actions of a fucking lunatic and his buddies.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Bogey wrote:
On another serious note: My heart goes out to all peace loving muslims. The regular guys. They've endured a bunch of shit over the past decade due to the actions of a fucking lunatic and his buddies.

This. Also, my thoughts are with anybody serving overseas, especially those i know personally. If there is a backlash, I hope they all remain safe.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Image

Finally. Jeez.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Kinda 9 years too late. Just glad that it didn't happen durring Bush's administration, cuz you know that cunt would've taken credit for it.

The fact is, it's not the fucking administrator/president who does it, it's the people who are actually out there fighting the fight.

So, for all the troops over there, thank you for your dedication and we support you crazy bastards all the way.

And if anyone tries to say that it's one administration or another who deserves credit for Osama dying, you kick that fagtard right in the cunt. :coookieesssss:

But, yeah, seriously, this is some fucking cool ass news.

If any retaliation does come, I think it's going to be uncoordinated and desperate. They just lost their leader that they thought they were hiding like a boss for the last decade, so I think they're all going to panic, realize that none of them are safe anymore, and freak the fuck out. I hope our boys over there are ready.

Also, Stank: :awesome:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Bogey wrote:
On another serious note: My heart goes out to all peace loving muslims. The regular guys. They've endured a bunch of shit over the past decade due to the actions of a fucking lunatic and his buddies.


why do you think the us government put him in power? put sadam in power, put hitler in power, ect. theres quite a long list of violent dictators we've installed to engineer instability.


EDIT:

Image

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 am 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Osama REALLY shouldn't have used his actual address on PSN.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth
illblamesum1else wrote:
Osama REALLY shouldn't have used his actual address on PSN.


:awesome:

STEALING

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:34 pm
Posts: 9147
Location: One Day's Brain Flight From Earth

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14669
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
S1eepy wrote:
put hitler in power,


I...you...what?

The U.S. Government had nothing to do with Hitler's rise to power. There were American's who did contribute to the Nazi effort and before he became a true dictator, quite a few thought he was the best man for Germany. It was all to provide stability for the country, not instability. And no one in the government had anything to do with it. If any government helped him it was Stalin's not the U.S.'s.

:psyduck:

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
TheBatman wrote:
Image

Awesome.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm 
Offline
KSK Mastermind
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:19 am
Posts: 10137
Location: Orange Park
awesome pic Bats.

The thing is, no matter how you spin it, he was in charge of the 9/11 attacks where over 3000 American men, women, and children lost their life.

He's dead now and it wasn't because he was a hiding pussy and got sick from sand flu. No, America finally stuck our boot up his ass and pulled the trigger. Yeah, a little late, but still. I bet a lot of families feel just a little better, though never truly healed. Am i running around the streets yelling and screaming ripping my shirt off and shooting fireworks? Maybe... but for a completely unrelated reason. :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911::

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm 
Offline
Fire Brother
Fire Brother
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Posts: 2711
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Crashman wrote:
awesome pic Bats.

The thing is, no matter how you spin it, he was in charge of the 9/11 attacks where over 3000 American men, women, and children lost their life.

He's dead now and it wasn't because he was a hiding pussy and got sick from sand flu. No, America finally stuck our boot up his ass and pulled the trigger. Yeah, a little late, but still. I bet a lot of families feel just a little better, though never truly healed. Am i running around the streets yelling and screaming ripping my shirt off and shooting fireworks? Maybe... but for a completely unrelated reason. :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911::


kliqIMB loves this post.

_________________
Dr Wily wrote:
Now THAT'S a VG cover band concept. *applause*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm 
Offline
VAN DAMMAGE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:12 pm
Posts: 9336
Location: Gotham City
S1eepy wrote:
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

Image

oh i'm sorry. you must believe everything you're told. tell me; do you ever think the government lies? do you not think the government employs strategy to maintain public approval? or do you just live in a lala land of anime, manga, and street fighter?

no media coverage on him for a couple of years, then suddenly all in one day he's dead and dumped into the middle of the ocean all in one swift movement right as people are getting fed up with obama not doing anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed quite some time ago, and they'd just been hanging on to him for such an occasion. i guarantee you if not for this little stunt obama would have been knocked out of the primaries for sure. now i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a democratic opponent.

you must have the worlds worst bull shit detector.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:01 am 
Offline
Resident Poet Laureate
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 6193
Location: Seatown.
S1eepy wrote:
TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

Image

oh i'm sorry. you must believe everything you're told. tell me; do you ever think the government lies? do you not think the government employs strategy to maintain public approval? or do you just live in a lala land of anime, manga, and street fighter?

no media coverage on him for a couple of years, then suddenly all in one day he's dead and dumped into the middle of the ocean all in one swift movement right as people are getting fed up with obama not doing anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed quite some time ago, and they'd just been hanging on to him for such an occasion. i guarantee you if not for this little stunt obama would have been knocked out of the primaries for sure. now i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a democratic opponent.

you must have the worlds worst bull shit detector.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:33 pm
Posts: 6997
There was conspiracy involved, but on Pakistan's part. You should probably go with more than just personal intuition when constructing this sort of a theory.

Pakistan has been dying to patch things up with us since the whole Wikileaks thing. So...Osama, who has been hiding "TOTALLY UNAIDED BY THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT" *wink wink* has his location "discovered" by Pakistani intelligence, and we go kill him, and the US and Pakistan are chummy again, supposedly.

_________________
Don't trust the skull.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:07 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
Soruja wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

Image

oh i'm sorry. you must believe everything you're told. tell me; do you ever think the government lies? do you not think the government employs strategy to maintain public approval? or do you just live in a lala land of anime, manga, and street fighter?

no media coverage on him for a couple of years, then suddenly all in one day he's dead and dumped into the middle of the ocean all in one swift movement right as people are getting fed up with obama not doing anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed quite some time ago, and they'd just been hanging on to him for such an occasion. i guarantee you if not for this little stunt obama would have been knocked out of the primaries for sure. now i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a democratic opponent.

you must have the worlds worst bull shit detector.

Image


you'd both make for awful tacticians.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group