neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Let's just hope the retaliation never happens...

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Fuck the faggot. Fuck him hard. I kinda wish there was a hell just so I know he'd be burning, ya know?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

If it does, they're about a week late. :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Osama Bin Laden: World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm 
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Bogey wrote:
Osama Bin Laden: World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011

Stealing this, and putting it on facebook.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

On another serious note: My heart goes out to all peace loving muslims. The regular guys. They've endured a bunch of shit over the past decade due to the actions of a fucking lunatic and his buddies.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Bogey wrote:
On another serious note: My heart goes out to all peace loving muslims. The regular guys. They've endured a bunch of shit over the past decade due to the actions of a fucking lunatic and his buddies.

This. Also, my thoughts are with anybody serving overseas, especially those i know personally. If there is a backlash, I hope they all remain safe.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm 
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital

Finally. Jeez.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Kinda 9 years too late. Just glad that it didn't happen durring Bush's administration, cuz you know that cunt would've taken credit for it.

The fact is, it's not the fucking administrator/president who does it, it's the people who are actually out there fighting the fight.

So, for all the troops over there, thank you for your dedication and we support you crazy bastards all the way.

And if anyone tries to say that it's one administration or another who deserves credit for Osama dying, you kick that fagtard right in the cunt. :coookieesssss:

But, yeah, seriously, this is some fucking cool ass news.

If any retaliation does come, I think it's going to be uncoordinated and desperate. They just lost their leader that they thought they were hiding like a boss for the last decade, so I think they're all going to panic, realize that none of them are safe anymore, and freak the fuck out. I hope our boys over there are ready.

Also, Stank: :awesome:

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Bogey wrote:

why do you think the us government put him in power? put sadam in power, put hitler in power, ect. theres quite a long list of violent dictators we've installed to engineer instability.

EDIT:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 am 
VAN DAMMAGE

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

Osama REALLY shouldn't have used his actual address on PSN.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

illblamesum1else wrote:
Osama REALLY shouldn't have used his actual address on PSN.

:awesome:

STEALING

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 am 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

S1eepy wrote:
put hitler in power,

I...you...what?

The U.S. Government had nothing to do with Hitler's rise to power. There were American's who did contribute to the Nazi effort and before he became a true dictator, quite a few thought he was the best man for Germany. It was all to provide stability for the country, not instability. And no one in the government had anything to do with it. If any government helped him it was Stalin's not the U.S.'s.

:psyduck:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm 
Resident Poet Laureate

TheBatman wrote:

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm 
KSK Mastermind

awesome pic Bats.

The thing is, no matter how you spin it, he was in charge of the 9/11 attacks where over 3000 American men, women, and children lost their life.

He's dead now and it wasn't because he was a hiding pussy and got sick from sand flu. No, America finally stuck our boot up his ass and pulled the trigger. Yeah, a little late, but still. I bet a lot of families feel just a little better, though never truly healed. Am i running around the streets yelling and screaming ripping my shirt off and shooting fireworks? Maybe... but for a completely unrelated reason. :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911::

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm 
Fire Brother
Fire Brother

Crashman wrote:
awesome pic Bats.

The thing is, no matter how you spin it, he was in charge of the 9/11 attacks where over 3000 American men, women, and children lost their life.

He's dead now and it wasn't because he was a hiding pussy and got sick from sand flu. No, America finally stuck our boot up his ass and pulled the trigger. Yeah, a little late, but still. I bet a lot of families feel just a little better, though never truly healed. Am i running around the streets yelling and screaming ripping my shirt off and shooting fireworks? Maybe... but for a completely unrelated reason. :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911:: :911::

kliqIMB loves this post.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm 
VAN DAMMAGE

S1eepy wrote:
all too convenient considering Obama's approval ratings were just at an all time low and the primaries are going to be starting in about 6 months.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

oh i'm sorry. you must believe everything you're told. tell me; do you ever think the government lies? do you not think the government employs strategy to maintain public approval? or do you just live in a lala land of anime, manga, and street fighter?

no media coverage on him for a couple of years, then suddenly all in one day he's dead and dumped into the middle of the ocean all in one swift movement right as people are getting fed up with obama not doing anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed quite some time ago, and they'd just been hanging on to him for such an occasion. i guarantee you if not for this little stunt obama would have been knocked out of the primaries for sure. now i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a democratic opponent.

you must have the worlds worst bull shit detector.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:01 am 
Resident Poet Laureate

S1eepy wrote:
TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

oh i'm sorry. you must believe everything you're told. tell me; do you ever think the government lies? do you not think the government employs strategy to maintain public approval? or do you just live in a lala land of anime, manga, and street fighter?

no media coverage on him for a couple of years, then suddenly all in one day he's dead and dumped into the middle of the ocean all in one swift movement right as people are getting fed up with obama not doing anything. i wouldn't be surprised if he'd been killed quite some time ago, and they'd just been hanging on to him for such an occasion. i guarantee you if not for this little stunt obama would have been knocked out of the primaries for sure. now i wouldn't be surprised if they don't even give him a democratic opponent.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:04 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

There was conspiracy involved, but on Pakistan's part. You should probably go with more than just personal intuition when constructing this sort of a theory.

Pakistan has been dying to patch things up with us since the whole Wikileaks thing. So...Osama, who has been hiding "TOTALLY UNAIDED BY THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT" *wink wink* has his location "discovered" by Pakistani intelligence, and we go kill him, and the US and Pakistan are chummy again, supposedly.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:07 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Soruja wrote:
S1eepy wrote:
TheBatman wrote:
S1eepy wrote:

you'd both make for awful tacticians.