neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Patrice O'Neal 1969-2011
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Patrice O'Neal suffered a stroke on October 19. Today, he passed away as a result.

http://gawker.com/5863430/patrice-oneal-is-dead


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Fuuuccckk. Really?

God damn it, I loved that guy, he was really funny.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Michael Bluth: Did you burn down the storage unit?
T-Bone: Oh, most definitely!

I loved him on Tough Crowd too. I miss that show.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 pm 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14670
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
illblamesum1else wrote:
I loved him on Tough Crowd too. I miss that show.


Some of my favorite O'Neal moments are of Colin Quinn telling him to shut up.

He will be missed.

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Snifit wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
I loved him on Tough Crowd too. I miss that show.


Some of my favorite O'Neal moments are of Colin Quinn telling him to shut up.

He will be missed.

Greatest Tough Crowd moment ever still goes to Greg Giraldo, who unfortunately is also no longer with us. 3:20 in this video, when he owns the shit out of Denis Leary.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
To link to a time, add #t=3m20s to the end of the link. Doesn't work with embedding though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymltNm4p2VY#t=3m20s

lol, he got fucking owned


I don't think I know patrick o'neal. looks like a damn funny man, i'll look him up some.

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
gimp wrote:
To link to a time, add #t=3m20s to the end of the link. Doesn't work with embedding though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymltNm4p2VY#t=3m20s

lol, he got fucking owned


I don't think I know patrick o'neal. looks like a damn funny man, i'll look him up some.

Here's his entire Comedy Central special, Elephant in the Room. Split into 4 parts because youtube.





_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:22 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
Hilarious! Thank you~
WTF is with the censorship? What's the fucking point? How could a word possibly be more offensive than the content?!

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 am 
Offline
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:33 pm
Posts: 14670
Location: Confirmed, Sending Supplies
gimp wrote:
Hilarious! Thank you~
WTF is with the censorship? What's the fucking point? How could a word possibly be more offensive than the content?!


Because America, that's why. :911::

_________________
Image
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit is the King of Forever.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Snifit wrote:
gimp wrote:
Hilarious! Thank you~
WTF is with the censorship? What's the fucking point? How could a word possibly be more offensive than the content?!


Because America, that's why. :911::

What is that, a boob?! GET RID OF IT!! NOOOO!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

What did you say?!? THE F-WORD?! GET IT OFF THE AIRWAVES!!!

Oh, hey, CSI is on. Look at that mutilated corpse. Wow, there's blood everywhere. That's cool.

AMERICA. :911::

EDIT: I mean, seriously... A show like Walking Dead doesn't even use the word "Fuck" but can have zombie autopsies and children getting shot. America's censorship policies are ass backwards.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit wrote:
gimp wrote:
Hilarious! Thank you~
WTF is with the censorship? What's the fucking point? How could a word possibly be more offensive than the content?!


Because America, that's why. :911::

What is that, a boob?! GET RID OF IT!! NOOOO!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

What did you say?!? THE F-WORD?! GET IT OFF THE AIRWAVES!!!

Oh, hey, CSI is on. Look at that mutilated corpse. Wow, there's blood everywhere. That's cool.

AMERICA. :911::

EDIT: I mean, seriously... A show like Walking Dead doesn't even use the word "Fuck" but can have zombie autopsies and children getting shot. America's censorship policies are ass backwards.

just about everything here is backwards.

for fucks sake; the people serve the 'state'. that's about as backwards as it can get; pants on head withstanding.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:25 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
S1eepy wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Snifit wrote:
gimp wrote:
Hilarious! Thank you~
WTF is with the censorship? What's the fucking point? How could a word possibly be more offensive than the content?!


Because America, that's why. :911::

What is that, a boob?! GET RID OF IT!! NOOOO!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!

What did you say?!? THE F-WORD?! GET IT OFF THE AIRWAVES!!!

Oh, hey, CSI is on. Look at that mutilated corpse. Wow, there's blood everywhere. That's cool.

AMERICA. :911::

EDIT: I mean, seriously... A show like Walking Dead doesn't even use the word "Fuck" but can have zombie autopsies and children getting shot. America's censorship policies are ass backwards.

just about everything here is backwards.

for fucks sake; the people serve the 'state'. that's about as backwards as it can get; pants on head withstanding.

no, that is the standard for every country. :coookieesssss:
despite patrice's probable support of this discussion, this is the wrong place to be talking about this.

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:36 am 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
really? from what i can tell, language and nudity arent as big of a deal everywhere else but violence causes all sorts of fuck.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 5674
Location: Quills, Australia
illblamesum1else wrote:
really? from what i can tell, language and nudity arent as big of a deal everywhere else but violence causes all sorts of fuck.

i meant people serving the state - but yes. the history of censorship has always targeted sex. lick a nipple it's R (18+). Cut it off it's PG. (13+)

_________________
Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group