neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

it puts the bleach on the finger or it loses its' job again

Also, really hope the soundtrack CD for the movie is the stuff from the actual movie, because this might be the first soundtrack I've actually bought from a movie since like...fucking Pokemon The First Movie. Yeah, I bought it, I was like 12 when it came out, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

Sanctusorium wrote:
Faking out piss tests is very easy too. Just get a vagina and pee out of that instead of your penis ;)

:coookieesssss:

sorry, couldn't resist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

illblamesum1else wrote:
Sanctusorium wrote:
Faking out piss tests is very easy too. Just get a vagina and pee out of that instead of your penis ;)

:coookieesssss:

sorry, couldn't resist

The fuck? How does this even make sense? I... Wha-? I don't even.

You broke my brain. I don't even.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

Nameless88 wrote:
I mean, pot is so fucking tame, who gives a shit...but...jobs give a shit.

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

I smoke when I'm drinking because I enjoy the effect and depending on the cigarette/cigar, the taste as well. I am, however, Scottish, therefore too cheap to buy my own on a regular basis. That and a fear of addiction and cancer. I bum cigarettes from time to time, or occasionally have a pack of cloves on me.

When i'm not drinking, I have an electronic cigarette if I feel like smoking. Still get the nicotine, but no worries about my fear of cancer, and I have never formed any kind of habit from it. So it works pretty well for me.

Hookah is really fun socially. Just sit around and bullshit around some pretty great tasting tobacco.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 am 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

I've never smoked. Anything. Ever. It's just not really my thing. I prefer my mind altering plants to be fermented not lit on fire. :coookieesssss:

I have no problem with people who smoke though. To each their own.

I had a roommate who smoked cigars and I've always kinda like the smell of cigars or pipe tobacco. I wouldn't mind trying those.

For a long time a bunch of friends talked about going to a hookah bar in St. Augustine but we never got around to it. I think it might be fun but I'd have a hard time not giggling and talking like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Marijuana...meh. I'm pretty ambivalent on. Again, I have no problems with it or people who smoke it but it doesn't appeal to me personally.

Cigarettes...well I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's just because they still carry a cultural thing for being a "cool thing" but I can definitely see the appeal. I've also known people who have smoked for years and haven't had health issues so I don't have a lot of fear for the health risks. The idea of addiction and NEEDING a cigarette is kind of bad but the freedom to just get away and have that minor moment of pleasure is appealing. I can see how people get addicted to a small bit of happiness like that. I mean, it's not like when I'm stressed at work I can just step outside and have a jerkoff break right?

I don't know that I'll EVER start smoking but I could see myself with a pipe or cigar. I still prefer my flask though :coookieesssss:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

with cigarettes: they do have an effect. its not something you do just because. its an appetite suppressant, a stimulant, and a muscle relaxant. do the math. it replaces coffee without making you jittery. if i have tobacco going for 3 days is pretty easy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

oh yeah, nicotine does wonders for someone with a nicotine dependency ¬_¬

Image i dreamed that I fucked my cat. She had big human arms and force fed me the medicine I've been force feeding her for the last two weeks. Then she forced me to sit on her lap so she could pet me to assure me she still loves me.
Nameless88 wrote:
Also, Gimp, I can see your dick from my house

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

i reiterate: i've quit several times and went back after long stretches because i actually like it. i see what it can do; i started at 19; i can look back and see a clear difference. the first time was just the dumb ass. being around all the time that did it.