neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:43 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Another massive tornado out in OKC today. Is John part Absol or something? Did he piss off Thor?

If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:27 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
NO MACHINE CAN CONTROL THE FUCKING SUN :fuckingsun:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 am 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
Nameless88 wrote:
If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.


Seems to only have a range of his backyard, atm

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:32 am 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
i hope you didn't join kliq in Oz.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
That one on Friday was pret-ty scary! We left our apartment and hid in a safer spot. Fortunately, it just barely missed our area of town by a few miles.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.


Seems to only have a range of his backyard, atm

The ability to summon tornados, but only within a 10 mile radius of your house?

Clearly his diabolical machine is only in its prototype stages so far. We might still have time to stop this madman. :cookieshmm:

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Nameless88 wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.


Seems to only have a range of his backyard, atm

The ability to summon tornados, but only within a 10 mile radius of your house?

Clearly his diabolical machine is only in its prototype stages so far. We might still have time to stop this madman. :cookieshmm:

OR JOIN HIM. :kefka: :kefka: :kefka:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:21 pm 
Offline
Angry Star
Angry Star
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:22 am
Posts: 7581
Location: Madison, Wii
illblamesum1else wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.


Seems to only have a range of his backyard, atm

The ability to summon tornados, but only within a 10 mile radius of your house?

Clearly his diabolical machine is only in its prototype stages so far. We might still have time to stop this madman. :cookieshmm:

OR JOIN HIM. :kefka: :kefka: :kefka:


this. pm me nape. my lab should be operational by mid next month.
together we shall science our way to the apocalypse!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
S1eepy wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
If you really did perfect a weather machine, I just want to remind you that I've always been nice to you, and please don't make the sun intensify over Florida and melt us.


Seems to only have a range of his backyard, atm

The ability to summon tornados, but only within a 10 mile radius of your house?

Clearly his diabolical machine is only in its prototype stages so far. We might still have time to stop this madman. :cookieshmm:

OR JOIN HIM. :kefka: :kefka: :kefka:


this. pm me nape. my lab should be operational by mid next month.
together we shall science our way to the apocalypse!


GUYS STOP BLOWING MY COVER

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:08 am 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
LocrianDm wrote:
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...


I think most of us already are, for unrelated offenses.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...


I think most of us already are, for unrelated offenses.

Bomb, Al Qaeda, Anthrax, 9/11, Child Pornography

Well, hope none of you were planning on taking a flight anytime soon. t('-'t)

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...


I think most of us already are, for unrelated offenses.

Bomb, Al Qaeda, Anthrax, 9/11, Child Pornography

Well, hope none of you were planning on taking a flight anytime soon. t('-'t)

Anthrax is awesome. Madhouse is a great song. I should send Anthrax to everyone.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 am 
Offline
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 2240
illblamesum1else wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...


I think most of us already are, for unrelated offenses.

Bomb, Al Qaeda, Anthrax, 9/11, Child Pornography

Well, hope none of you were planning on taking a flight anytime soon. t('-'t)

Anthrax is awesome. Madhouse is a great song. I should send Anthrax to everyone.


Well, there goes either of our Nasa careers, Nameless.

_________________
S1eepy wrote:
i almost didn't want to do it at first, but then i remembered where i put my balls.


Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm 
Offline
I got bann3ded!!1
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 pm
Posts: 21774
LocrianDm wrote:
illblamesum1else wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
Napalm Man wrote:
LocrianDm wrote:
AAAAAAAAnd we're all on the FBI's watchlist...


I think most of us already are, for unrelated offenses.

Bomb, Al Qaeda, Anthrax, 9/11, Child Pornography

Well, hope none of you were planning on taking a flight anytime soon. t('-'t)

Anthrax is awesome. Madhouse is a great song. I should send Anthrax to everyone.


Well, there goes either of our Nasa careers, Nameless.

Go into business for yourselves. Kerbal Space Program IRL.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:20 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Latest Oklahoma update:

Today I adopted a cat - I named him Paxton, after Bill Paxton, star of Twister.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 am 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Much better name than the one you had chosen before. Maybe don't go around touting the Twister references if you're trying to make friends, though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:41 am 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
Much better name than the one you had chosen before. Maybe don't go around touting the Twister references if you're trying to make friends, though.


BUT TWISTER IS AN AWESOME MOVIE

DID YOU KNOW IT WAS THE FIRST HOLLYWOOD MOVIE RELEASED ON DVD?

TWISTER FACTS.

Image

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 am 
Offline
The JZA, AKA Stank Digital
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:12 pm
Posts: 6534
Location: Tallahassee, FL
I actually did know that...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Sir Stank a Lot wrote:
I actually did know that...


Well, shoot, that's all I got for Twister Facts.

Um, as far as "The Rise of DVD Facts" goes, "A History of Violence" was the last movie to be released on VHS.

So, the older cat, Darwin, she's pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Everytime she sees Paxton, she hisses and growls at him.

Paxton, on the other hand, doesn't usually respond to the hissing and growling. When he does, he just kinda chatters/meows back, I've yet to hear him hiss or anything. It's pretty funny to watch one cat get all upset and the other just not care.

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
Nameless NESkomic Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm
Posts: 16881
Location: St. Augustine, FL
"Usurper!! HATE! HATEEE!!!"

"Oooh, hey, there's another cat here. Hello, I am also a cat. :3"

_________________
Image

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Moving to Oklahoma!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm 
Offline
In-House Sax Machine
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Posts: 4922
Location: The Jungles of Mega Man 5
Nameless88 wrote:
"Usurper!! HATE! HATEEE!!!"

"Oooh, hey, there's another cat here. Hello, I am also a cat. :3"


This, exactly this, haha

_________________
For Great Justice Mirror


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group