neskimos.com

celebrating controller thumb for 00001100 years.
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Official Confessional
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 pm 
KSK Mastermind

How about a place to say your deepest secrets, if you want. Anything from "I used to jizz in my sisters coffee" to " I don't really like Firefly much." No judgement, and it will feel good in your soul.

Ill go first.

So a long time ago, a girl said i smelled good wearing AXE body spray... so since then i typically use AXE products, body washes, loofas, spray, hair gel (on occasion) You know, the full gambit. I realize it is typically a douche bag brand... but its what i know....

Anyways... So i was shopping the other day and smelling the body washes. I found one i liked a lot so i tossed in my cart. I used it for like a week... it was great! Then i just happen to be looking at it and noticed what it said... "AXE: Anarchy II for Her." FOR HER.... FOR HER

What the fuck... So now i smell like a woman all the time? 1. why was it in the dude smell section and 2. why do they even have to designate? Why cant the bottle just say "Here is some shit to make you clean, sniff it and see if you like it, if not try another flavor"

Why are there dude smells and girl smells?
So for a day i decided i wasnt going to use it... but then i was like "Well, i made the bed, now to lie in it"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:10 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

I pretty much exclusively use women's shampoo, soaps, etc. I prefer to smell a way that I find pleasant. Women seem to dig it as well, but really that's not even a factor in my purchases. Men's hygiene products are ludicrous.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

I think you're confusing gypsies with AIDS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:52 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

I too use a lot of Axe products. I used to really like Dark Temptation but now I find it a little too sweet smelling. I switched to Apollo. The body wash isnt nearly as strong smelling as the sprays are, and even the sprays, if used moderately, aren't too bad. Avoid using it like all the douches I went to high school with who smelled like they used the spray as a substitute for showering, and Axe really isn't that bad. I think it gets its bad rep from those assholes who smell like a chemical plant, and from the USE THIS AND PUT YOUR DICK IN GIRLS advertising... the products themselves? Not too shabby. :cookieshmm:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm 
KSK Mastermind

See! i already feel better after confessing. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 am 
VAN DAMMAGE

I got some AXE pomade once and it was the worst pomade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:57 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

TheBatman wrote:
I got some AXE pomade once and it was the worst pomade

The styling products can be a bit weak, in my experience. I bought their "messed up look" hair cream and it sucked, and then their spiking glue, which wasnt strong enough because i have thick hair. but the spiking glue served as a better "messed up" than the other one did, so I kept it for that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 pm 
NESkimo International Affairs moderator

And here I was hoping for some juicy stuff and all I got was tales about stank from a can.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:08 am 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Axe is good. I've used it ever since they gave out free samples on campus when the brand first came out. I gathered up a supply that lasted almost 2 years just from the free stuff.

Here's a confession - When I'm grocery shopping, I always buy a small supply of deli meat, sliced think. Not because I like it sliced thick, or that I really need a lot (1/4 lb usually), but they give you samples, even if it's sliced thick. I usually try 2 or 3 before choosing. Free snack, yo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:45 am 
Angry Star
Angry Star

I carpool with my roommates to work, but their schedules aren't quite in synch with mine, so I end up having about an hour to kill in Bellevue before work. The other downside is I have to get up early enough that I usually feel rushed and don't have time to take my morning shit.

The solution I have found is that every morning I walk into Trader Joe's, loiter for a bit (and try any free samples they have), and then take a huge shit in their bathroom before leaving. I have seriously never bought a single item from Trader Joe's, but I am close to a daily visitor just for shitting purposes.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:
Also...gypsies are cool! But don't piss them off...or they'll make you THINNER!!!! and then j00 diez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:04 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

Morte_The_Skull wrote:
I carpool with my roommates to work, but their schedules aren't quite in synch with mine, so I end up having about an hour to kill in Bellevue before work. The other downside is I have to get up early enough that I usually feel rushed and don't have time to take my morning shit.

The solution I have found is that every morning I walk into Trader Joe's, loiter for a bit (and try any free samples they have), and then take a huge shit in their bathroom before leaving. I have seriously never bought a single item from Trader Joe's, but I am close to a daily visitor just for shitting purposes.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 am 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

I've never seen Top Gun.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:52 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

I never liked Top Gun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:34 am 
I got bann3ded!!1

Neon Jackal wrote:
I never liked Top Gun

I think it's alright, but largely overrated.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:54 am 
KSK Mastermind

i bought an iPhone 5c..... and i absolutely love it... (Vine is so much fun)

Yeah... i dont really feel bad about it either, and i have already been attacked by android users... i used to have an android and im sorry, i like this new phone... granted its still super fresh, but it has given me a great first impression.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 pm 
In-House Sax Machine

Nameless88 wrote:
I've never seen Top Gun.

Me too, brother.

When people find out, they give me so much crap about it. At this point, I kind of don't want to see it anymore. It doesn't even look that great.

Crashman wrote:
i bought an iPhone 5c..... and i absolutely love it... (Vine is so much fun)

Yeah... i dont really feel bad about it either, and i have already been attacked by android users... i used to have an android and im sorry, i like this new phone... granted its still super fresh, but it has given me a great first impression.

Vine is available for Android! Granted, it took six months for the Android version to come out, which is ridiculous.

I don't think anybody should give anybody crap over phone choice. I prefer Android, because I like the ridiculous amount of customization I can do. Not talking themes or anything dumb, I'm talking about actual features.

Apple, though, is pretty awesome at letting everybody else try new things, learning from that experience, and polishing up and delivering an awesome user experience.

It's all just personal preference.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:25 pm 
I got bann3ded!!1

I never played Ocarina of Time. Or Majora's Mask. At least not for more than a half hour at a time, and never anywhere close to completion. The last Zelda game I saw through to the end was A Link to the Past.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:53 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

I feel Ocarina of Time is overrated.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm 
KSK Mastermind

my android could NEVER use Vine for some reason, so i dunno.

Snifit wrote:

whoa...

ha ha... Well to help your point... Minish Cap is underrated.

Still WW is my favorite, and i love the HD even more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:17 pm 
Nameless NESkomic Artist

Napalm Man wrote:
Nameless88 wrote:
I've never seen Top Gun.

Me too, brother.

When people find out, they give me so much crap about it. At this point, I kind of don't want to see it anymore. It doesn't even look that great.

I kind of want to not ever watch it, just so I can play "Never Have I Ever" and get everyone else drunk. :coookieesssss:

Snifit wrote:

It set the framework for Majora's Mask and all the other 3D Zelda games. Doesn't make it the best, but it does make it important to the rest of the series.

ExPostFacto wrote:
For someone who uses the ":3" emoticon way too much you're a scary motherfucker.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm 
Angry Star
Angry Star

ABBA's "Dancing Queen" is easily among my favorite songs of all time.

illblamesum1else wrote:
Etherean wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Neon Jackal wrote:
Morte_The_Skull wrote:

:lol:

You have joined the elite ranks of the homeless that frequent the library. That being said, I also do this at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. They tend to keep their bathrooms pretty clean.

Top Gun is overrated.

Ocarina of time was quite nice, but playing through more than once seemed pointless to me.

"Dancing Queen" feels good. Eat me if you don't like it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm 
The Supreme High Lord of the Sniff

I went into detail in an upcoming 8Bit podcast (shameless plug) but I recognize it's importance. It just hasn't aged well. If the majority of the press and fans claim it's perfect and it's not well, that's overrating it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 pm 
Hammer Brother
Hammer Brother

Snifit wrote:
I went into detail in an upcoming 8Bit podcast (shameless plug) but I recognize it's importance. It just hasn't aged well. If the majority of the press and fans claim it's perfect and it's not well, that's overrating it.

At the time, I believe it was perfect. But that's mostly because that style hadn't been overdone at that point. Now every Zelda game has the same type of interface, so naturally it would be improved upon.

It's like Mario 3 vs the new Wii and Wiiu games. Yes, Mario 3 was fucking amazing, but that doesn't mean I won't recognize the awesomeness of the latest games.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 am 
In-House Sax Machine

I don't think it's overrated, as long as you keep it in the context of "in 1998." It introduced a lot of concepts that are pretty standard now in 3D games.

Now, greatest game "of all time" would be overrating it for sure, and so would "greatest Zelda game"

But when you look at 3D games from that era, it certainly blew a lot of things out of the water.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:49 am 
Angry Sun
Angry Sun

I know at the time, I'd never played/seen anything like it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next